What's new

Breakthrough Jade's toasty boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, im fucking ready.

EDIT - Oh my god, what a waste of a Toasty Attempt. My controller shuts itself off after 5 minutes to conserve power and i totally forgot about it. :( Fail.

Will get another Toasty on screen.. I shall return

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I am thinking BF. Just my gut feeling. I was trying variations of BF D BF etc. But I have been busy as of late. I would try that family and see what happens :)

Alright, i got another one... Here goes

EDIT - No good with BF + 3. Going to try 1 2 and 4 before moving on.

Other attempts i will do are i will flip my controller upside down and tape my L2 shut (so that i don't jump) and start to try inputs involving Up.

Kinda pissed that her input isn't 3. But it still could be.

What to do now :( It's gotta be 3... Not sure what to do :(

STB TakeAChance Alright i will

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
You see, what i want to do is not just DU. But basically the same scheme im doing for BF, which involves down. Im doing like BFB DF DB DF DB for those.

But instead what i want to do is like:

FBF UF UB UF UB UF UB

etc

Gonna flip my controller over in a few.

Prinz Mash away at whatever you please :) I'm still trying BFB etc. Gonna flip my controller after all 4 face buttons are done.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Check pretty sure she has to have up. According to the chart she's supposed to have 3, but it doesn't work with the obvious. I'll mash.

Might have to cut short this session, guys. I have a very bad ear ache. It's throbbing like crazy.

I'll try to hang in there for one more Toasty Attempt, but i haven't gotten him since i last posted i have.

Prinz I agree that it will involve Up based on the chart. No question in my mind..

The chart also points in the direction of 3 being her last input.

You are life saver, Prinz :) Thank you :)

I might try instead of doing a 180 with my controller to turn it 90 degrees and mash DBU

Prinz i suggest DFU using analog.. just slide up and down. DFU UFD over and over

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
You are life saver, Prinz :) Thank you :)

I might try instead of doing a 180 with my controller to turn it 90 degrees and mash DBU

Prinz i suggest DFU using analog.. just slide up and down. DFU UFD over and over
Just tried it. No go.

an odd suspicion:

remaining we have BBD2 FFB3, perhaps UP or DOWN can be added to them:

Jade: DBBD 3/2

Kano: UFFB 3/2

and vice versa, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.