What's new

Jade General Discussion Thread

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
If any of you Jade mains are not abusing 2~ex up rang for anti airs, you are missing out. It's one of the most consistent AA's i've seen in MK11
I would if I could add more abilities to my movelist! XD
Right now I have Deadly Assassin, Pole Vault and Augmented Nitro Kick. But I also hear that her Air 'Rang, Delia's Dance, Spark and now Up 'Rang are good to have... I like being able to customise the characters' moves, but it would be nice to have ALL the moves!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I would if I could add more abilities to my movelist! XD
Right now I have Deadly Assassin, Pole Vault and Augmented Nitro Kick. But I also hear that her Air 'Rang, Delia's Dance, Spark and now Up 'Rang are good to have... I like being able to customise the characters' moves, but it would be nice to have ALL the moves!
We're talking about her tournament variation usually.
Air Rang, Vault and Delia are her most well rounded custom currently though.
Air Rang for obvious reasons.
Vault for safety.
Delia for the mixup.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Waz won against Sonya BY RUNNING AWAY BECAUSE TIME OUT WAS HIS BEST OPTION...SONYA KILLS IN 2 SECONDS BASICALLY

Espio

Kokomo
Waz and KP's play inspires me heavy to improve with Jade. Whatever issues she has, she can do it.
I fuck with this attitude heavy, we all have much work to do. She's like a lame game Doomsday, super basic and keep that shit moving. Waz's precision is actually scary because he restrained himself so much on everything and controlled the low and high space in front of him. I think that really shows a lot of people are overthinking it with her to a large degree.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Waz and KP's play inspires me heavy to improve with Jade. Whatever issues she has, she can do it.
Waz and KP both have me extremely hyped to see how they can handle the top 24. They both have some notable differences in their gameplay styles despite using the same variation. I'm curious how they're going to keep up with top Scorpions and Gerases. Their matches are definitely good learning experiences.

Y'all on suicide watch yet? Two Jades in top 24. Your character is very good.
Needless toxicity. Go to threads you actually have something to contribute to.

So can we stop downplaying Jade after Waz KP and THTB's great showing at CB?

We have a Jade in Winner's top 24, a Jade in Loser's top 24, and a guy with a pocket Jade in Loser's top 24.

I dunno how anyone can doubt this character's tournament viability with a showing like this in such a huge tournament. There are 25 characters in this game, I think the proportionality speaks for itself, especially when you consider the over-representation of "top tier" characters in the top 24.

Excited to see how people twist these victories to compensate for their own inability to play the character.

Oh wait, of course:

There aren't a lot of scorpions are there

Hilarious.

I wonder if the top 24 will know the matchup.