What's new

Jade Gauntlet "Jade vs Kenshi"

What's happening? You and Birdsongs don't want BlindMan involved? Confusion.
It was supposed to be elimination style, Kipp. We don't mind playing Kenshi's for casuals, but for the actual event, it was supposed to be streamed with Pig being the only Kenshi.

We don't mind not participating.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
It was supposed to be elimination style, Kipp. We don't mind playing Kenshi's for casuals, but for the actual event, it was supposed to be streamed with Pig being the only Kenshi.

We don't mind not participating.
Ok. Well let's get an official standing from you and Pig. I frankly don't care...all Kenshi's are the same to me! Hehe ;)

Goldi

Noob
I would prefer 2 Kenshis. The second Kenshi is kind of like a losers bracket. I'm curious what the other Jades and Pig want.

I'd also like to ask you; please do not start with each other right now because I'm already going to suffer enough tonight lol. I don't want to deal with cleaning up threads about it on top of it.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Mr. Mileena all you have to do get rid of the elimination rule(which I already suggested) every jade fights me then pig. It's that simple quit making a big deal out of it

I would prefer 2 Kenshis. The second Kenshi is kind of like a losers bracket. I'm curious what the other Jades and Pig want.

I'd also like to ask you; please do not start with each other right now because I'm already going to suffer enough tonight lol. I don't want to deal with cleaning up threads about it on top of it.
I don't mind doing exhibitions if other Kenshi's want to come in, but this is the main event if you will. Or, we could have other kenshi's play whomever they wish on stream, and whatnot, and then The Gauntlet begins with Just pig vs us 5.

RunwayMafia

Who's starting with who? I was just curious what was going on. I'm rather excited for this regardless of what Kenshi I play. ;)

Espio

Kokomo
I'm fine with just fighting Pig, but I'm honestly indifferent and surprisingly not emo at all after fighting Blindman's Kenshi, just need to do some reading and chill before the event :).

Goldi

Noob
I never said you were starting, Runway. Just sensing a little tension in the air already lol.

I'm cool with any amount of Kenshis. Maybe run the second Kenshi at the same time as Pig is being streamed with another Jade if we want it to move quickly. I'm up for whatever, though.

I think it's up to Pig and Birdsongs.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
This should be fun.
Kenshi loses to Jade 6-4 because Jade can take her cell and call an angry mob of Kabals.

RunwayMafia

I never said you were starting, Runway. Just sensing a little tension in the air already lol.

I'm cool with any amount of Kenshis. Maybe run the second Kenshi at the same time as Pig is being streamed with another Jade if we want it to move quickly. I'm up for whatever, though.

I think it's up to Pig and Birdsongs.
There is certainly no "tension" coming from me...I just asked what was going on between Mr.Mileena and Blindman. There's your tension right there...

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
There is certainly no "tension" coming from me...I just asked what was going on between Mr.Mileena and Blindman. There's your tension right there...
He doesn't want me to participate in this because its only supposed to be jade players vs pig. Even though pig said he wanted me in it. But for some reason 2 kenshi players is too many.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
If it's 9 - 1, there should be 9 jade players against 1 kenshi and technically one of them should win.

If it's 9 - 1, there should be 9 jade players against 1 kenshi and technically one of them should win.
Actually, no. There needs to be 10 Jades, and 1 should win.

9 Jades with 8 losing and 1 winning is like an 8-2 Matchup.

10 Jades with 1 winning and 9 losing is 1-9

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
*sighs* Why is this sounding like another situation we dealt with not long ago...?

Stop with these last-minute changes. Either the Jade players fight one Kenshi or they fight two, but make these plans like weeks before the event is scheduled to happen and see if all parties involved agree with it. Now some players are considering backing out and the hype level is dropping. This is silly.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Actually, no. There needs to be 10 Jades, and 1 should win.

9 Jades with 8 losing and 1 winning is like an 8-2 Matchup.

10 Jades with 1 winning and 9 losing is 1-9
Uh... that's not right.

Everyone gets one game or even 2/3. The next player can't factor into anything but their own set because they need time to adjust to Pig and his style and online. Pig, however, gets to adjust to the matchup even more with each person. He only has to adjust his style to the person at this point where the jade players have to adjust to both for each new person.

When does this start anyways?

Please don't back out Mr. Mileena, I've been waiting for this for weeeeeeeeeeeks!

Uh... that's not right.

Everyone gets one game or even 2/3. The next player can't factor into anything but their own set because they need time to adjust to Pig and his style and online. Pig, however, gets to adjust to the matchup even more with each person. He only has to adjust his style to the person at this point where the jade players have to adjust to both for each new person.

When does this start anyways?

Please don't back out Mr. Mileena, I've been waiting for this for weeeeeeeeeeeks!
Ugh okay, but only because it's you ;____;