What's new

Jade Gauntlet "Jade vs Kenshi"

Tomorrow, Sunday, December 16th at around 11pm eastern, The Jade Gauntlet will officially take place!!

How this will work: A team of 3-5 Jades will take down Pig's Kenshi
First to eliminate the opposing team wins. Basically, Kenshi will have 1 chance, and the Jade team will have 3 chances (4 or 5 if we manage to get 2 more)
The matches will be first to 5.

Team Jade
1) Mr Mileena
2) AestheticLove (BirdSongs)
3) @STB_Espio
4) @STB_Goldfish (Please respond with a yes or no)
5) RunwayMafia (Please respond with a yes or no)

Team Kenshi
1) Pig of the Hut

Line up Order
For Jade: 1) RunwayMafia..... 2. Goldfish..... 3. Espio..... 4. Birdsongs.... 5. Mr Mileena

For Kenshi: 1)Pig of the Hut

Where? twitch.tv/streamofthehut

Can team Jade really pull of this victory over a 1-9 Matchup? Find out tomorrow night!

AestheticLove

Staff Tier
I won't be home til a bit later i get off at 11pm, i don't to say push it back but it would be nice. Either way it's not big deal :)

Espio

Kokomo
I actually thought this wasn't going to end up happening lol, this means I need to get in all Jade sparring sessions with people Mr. Mileena, Jade training mode please :D.

I'm glad I ran a lot of Jade against Rampage last week or my Jade would be super rusty haha.

I am ready to represent team Jade.

Wish VioletSunFlower was on the team of Jade's.. She's probably the best Jade I've played online.

She would be a huge asset to our team, she has the skills for sure.

VSunF <3.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
IDK about that.

elaborate?
At least sub gets a trade here and there w ice/ex ice where he can capitalize on large damage pushing me to the corner where he's at his best

WTF can a jade do? Trade w? Do to me in corner? Damage? Nothing zilch nihil zang

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
At least sub gets a trade here and there w ice/ex ice where he can capitalize on large damage pushing me to the corner where he's at his best

WTF can a jade do? Trade w? Do to me in corner? Damage? Nothing zilch nihil zang
I can see that.

But,

1. What exactly is sub gonna do to kenshi in the corner? He can bust out of every string and trap with armor and it's right back to trying to get in.

2. Can't Jade damage Kenshi from a little further out than Sub can b/c of her range on normals? Idk much about Jade but it seems like Glow and ex shadow kick (those have armor I think?) would allow her to get in a little easier than sub with his random ice blast and slide method.

I think it's the same amount of might as well put my controller down syndrome. *shrug*

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I can see that.

But,

1. What exactly is sub gonna do to kenshi in the corner? He can bust out of every string and trap with armor and it's right back to trying to get in.

2. Can't Jade damage Kenshi from a little further out than Sub can b/c of her range on normals? Idk much about Jade but it seems like Glow and ex shadow kick (those have armor I think?) would allow her to get in a little easier than sub with his random ice blast and slide method.

I think it's the same amount of might as well put my controller down syndrome. *shrug*
I have to respect sub more than i do jade

I dont respect her at ANY time of ANY second of the match

When sub has meter and ice projectile that leads to 40%+ damage i have to respect that