What's new

Jade Gauntlet "Jade vs Kenshi"

Espio

Kokomo
I can't wait for this to be done...so much negativity.

Match up might be awful, but my goodness. Why is anyone doing this if they don't think they have any hope of winning?

Goldi

Noob
I can't wait for this to be done...so much negativity.

Match up might be awful, but my goodness. Why is anyone doing this if they don't think they have any hope of winning?
To go down staff slamming and shadow kicking in a blaze of glowing green glory!

I actually am optimistic something worth exploring gets noticed during the fights.

I'll give it my best of course, but there's no shame in losing this match up for me. It feels like Kenshi was just designed to slaughter Jade. Put some of the best players in the community in control of that blind butcher, and my outlook on winning is especially gloomy.

But being willing to even try in such doubt shows we still have some small amount of hope. ;)

The original plan was for a set of Jades to take on Pig, and ONLY Pig.

Adding another Kenshi defeats the purpose, and none of us might actually get to play Pig.

The whole point was for good Jades to take on the best Kenshi so that he can show how horrible this MU really is.

We're not adding any other Kenshi's but Pig for this event.
If any Kenshi wants to have casuals, let us know.

But the event itself will start with RunwayMafia vs Pig

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
The original plan was for a set of Jades to take on Pig, and ONLY Pig.

Adding another Kenshi defeats the purpose, and none of us might actually get to play Pig.

The whole point was for good Jades to take on the best Kenshi so that he can show how horrible this MU really is.

We're not adding any other Kenshi's but Pig for this event.
If any Kenshi wants to have casuals, let us know.

But the event itself will start with RunwayMafia vs Pig
Just would like to point out it was pigs idea for me to play in this. Also every jade could fight both of us. Every jade plays me then for the finale they play pig. More matches for people to watch. I was really looking forward to playing in this because I love mk related whatever but if it absolutely has to be pig then so be it. Although I would like to hear Pig Of The Hut s opinion Sooo u want me to play in this or no?

Just would like to point out it was pigs idea for me to play in this. Also every jade could fight both of us. Every jade plays me then for the finale they play pig. More matches for people to watch. I was really looking forward to playing in this because I love mk related whatever but if it absolutely has to be pig then so be it. Although I would like to hear Pig Of The Hut s opinion Sooo u want me to play in this or no?
I personally don't. I included you because Pig wanted to at the last min.