What's new

Jacqui render reveal

The fuck do you expect Special Forces and Black Dragon to do, try to kung fu everyone? That works in a tournament like MK1 and MK2. MK11 is not a tournament.

Yeah it's a fighting game and yeah NRS has to make up a way to make everything come down to a 1v1 battle in the end, but on the way there they have to at least PRETEND that the story makes sense. And that means when you see an army of thousands of demons coming your way, you shoot the fucking shit out of them.

Johnny carries a handgun with him in his default skin, but does he use it when he's dropping fools 1v1? No. It's a measure of last resort. It's visual storytelling. "This is how dangerous the MK world is, that even Johnny has to have a gun on him just in case."
Lmao. Yes, the army is going to defeat a legion of demons using kung fu.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Hmm better go to bed, it seems the big we-love-guns-and-we-can't-stand-people-who-don't-like-that-shit-in-fighting-games-clique is active again...

Have fun with your weapons, even people that use Sindel as avatar lol.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm not going to read this thread because y'all acting stupid. Crying about the aesthetics, skins, looks and such n such. Shut up. Regardless if it part of the game or not some of you are way too petty.

I'll say some truths. If she is top 5 y'all be eating crow and playing her. The equivalent eating cake & ice cream on leg day during your diet. Your playing yourselves.

Or I'll hit you with the reversal. Y'all be complaining about her and begging for patches. Skanky leg has people scared. Either way. Scrub mentality.

Has for how she looks. It doesn't matter. You'll toss in all your precious loot. In the golden collection plate to go towards The House of Boon anyways, to get your gifts so stop kidding yourselves.

Scrub mentality.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
If only this meant you were actually going to stop or go away, but no. . .you'll be back. Maybe tomorrow complaining about it will work though.
But darling, I'm just like your little friends from your fun little clique, that play only with Jacqui to annoy others! But I'm only here to annoy your little clique. xxx sweet dreams!

"And if you actually have some eyes, you see I'm being mostly positive about Jacqui, but you don't want to see that of course. "

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Dont make assumptions about her gameplay, and remember that she has alt costumes and gear

Personally, ive been blown away by every character so far.

NRS has done an amazing job creating and designing these characters

My only gripe about the game has been Ronda voicing Sonya. Was a bad casting call tbh.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
not only Stryker but Erron Black has a super bland design and uses a pistol, not even something high tech. Yet no one questions his inclusion, his bland muted brown design, his use of guns, him being human ect.

if you arent feeling Jacqui , fine
but lets not be intellectually disingenuous and hypocritical dishonest on why.

Cassie Cage who literally looks like Sonya and could pass as Sonya had they changed her name to Sonya with her daddies’ moves is incredible and amazing YET Jacqui is generic and a waste of a roster slot when Johnny or Sonya could easily have everything Cassie brings. I don’t care for the new generation, but that is personal bias, HOWEVER, how in the hell can one reason that Cassie is more imaginative in any way shape or form? They are equally bland if not Cassie being moreso...

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
not only Stryker but Erron Black has a super bland design and uses a pistol, not even something high tech. Yet no one questions his inclusion, his bland muted brown design, his use of guns, him being human ect.

Their argument for him is that hes a cowboy and shit, plus he can do trick shots
This entire discussion is really fucking wack. I understand everyone has different point of views, but can we all come together to agree that they fucked over Baraka again, and that hes likely a jobber again.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
how many generic cowboys are in the game. how many generic soldier types. thats the difference
there should be none...he serves NO purpose!
no role in story other than henchmen, no backstory, no connection to any other character.
hypocrites cry about how the humans can fight outworlders with guns and high tech gadgets and this guy fights by throwing sand....

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
there should be none...he serves NO purpose!
no role in story other than henchmen, no backstory, no connection to any other character.
hypocrites cry about how the humans can fight outworlders with guns and high tech gadgets and this guy fights by throwing sand....
That sand-tossing shitheeled sheep fucker.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
This is valid! But this should be applied across the board for military characters yet it isnt at all! Jacqui gets the most of it
I feel for you guys but I dont like most of the roster. Im playing erron because
1. Unique archtype/ Cowboy
2. Male character
3. Legacy. If he has most of his mkx strings/specials he’ll be good. He was fun to play and wasnt “spammy” people hate that style
4. Im sure mk nerds like Erron for lore reasons or something in the comics or whatever but I dont really pay attention to that.

Now how many checks do you think jacqui ticks off for nrs players in their preferred character tick box?

Last edited:

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
So because MK can actually update their characters it means they lack development skills....

You know what fuck this lmao