What's new

Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release Discussion Thread

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Well, Jacqui looks way more fun than I expected, and I was someone who kind of liked Shotgun Jacqui back in MKX.

She looks hella fun this time, so I'll have my eyes on her.

Reactions: cfw

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Did you notice that one of Kotal's variation's was named Goros mutilator. That and the Jacqui thing ir really looking good for the comics being canon which is interesting considering that there are some contradictions.
I thoroughly enjoyed the comics, so I'm glad to see more elements of it becoming canon in the game's lore.
Thing is, the comics were made after the MKX story mode was created, hence the inconsistencies and the lack of references to the comics in the game. A shame, but it seems like MK11 is going to make up for that.

what did you think about Jade new color scheme on today's kombat kast?
Lavender and grass green?
I'm not good with pastels. I'm colourblind, so I prefer strong colours, and the shader we saw in this Kombat Kast had kinda faded colours. Had the lavender been a more vivid purple and the green also been more vivid, I'd have liked it better.

I thoroughly enjoyed the comics, so I'm glad to see more elements of it becoming canon in the game's lore.
Thing is, the comics were made after the MKX story mode was created, hence the inconsistencies and the lack of references to the comics in the game. A shame, but it seems like MK11 is going to make up for that.

I'm not good with pastels. I'm colourblind, so I prefer strong colours, and the shader we saw in this Kombat Kast had kinda faded colours. Had the lavender been a more vivid purple and the green also been more vivid, I'd have liked it better.
yeah it sucks that the game and comic writers really didn't communicate with each other. There mostlikely gonna cherry pick what from the comics is cannon.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I thought that third costume was a little whack but I really enjoyed her over all. Feels like they captured the best part of her gameplay IMO which was the crazy cancel stuff and the beastly T-Rex arm rushdown.

Reactions: cfw