What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Tremor's rock? Basically all of his moves are rock moves hahaha. Do you know the input for the move by any chance? Which variation?
He's trying to tell you he likes the new musical genre "Tremor Rock", haven't you heard it? It's basically just rock but with more rocks, becoming quite popular

9_Lives

Noob
I see that using dragons fire lk I am supposed to be at advantage vs full auto Jacqui according to most people here. I played against my first today and lost hard. I looked in the lab and learned a lot, but what do you guys think are main points in this mu I should be thinking about? Thanks in advance.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I see that using dragons fire lk I am supposed to be at advantage vs full auto Jacqui according to most people here. I played against my first today and lost hard. I looked in the lab and learned a lot, but what do you guys think are main points in this mu I should be thinking about? Thanks in advance.
Outfootsie her, nullify her zoning with low fireball, abuse your poke range and bullyher as much as possible.

She has options but it's definitely one of her harder ones.

9_Lives

Noob
Outfootsie her, nullify her zoning with low fireball, abuse your poke range and bullyher as much as possible.

She has options but it's definitely one of her harder ones.
Okay, I will try that next time thanks for the pointers. I'm not used to having to play patient with lk so I was definitely surprised when I found myself blocking as much as she was when I was in her closer range lol.

shezy

Noob
I always give credit to people who deserve it, I don't care about your opinion hands down YOUNGMONSTER is the best Jacqui briggs.