What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
So i picked HT Jaqui up two days ago and after 20 mins in training i kinda had the impression that she is downplayed alot because her damage can reach retarded levels and she has a few good qb runcancel options.
And then i took her into an actual set against a friend of mine who mains cassie.
Holy shit, that was a whole new level of suffering.
My pokes getting stuffed even tho he was -3/4 and so on. Then you finally land a d4 but it just doesnt lead to anything because she is still recovering while im writing this.
NOW i understand you guys and feel your pain.
Yup...

Still recovering while I'm writing this, lol. That was classic. Get opened up for almost every button press, welcome to Jacqui.

So i picked HT Jaqui up two days ago and after 20 mins in training i kinda had the impression that she is downplayed alot because her damage can reach retarded levels and she has a few good qb runcancel options.
And then i took her into an actual set against a friend of mine who mains cassie.
My pokes getting stuffed even tho he was -3/4 and so on. Then you finally land a d4 but it just doesnt lead to anything because she is still recovering while im writing this.
You can do d4 into QBRC and jail them with s1 if the d4 hit...

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
The worst is when Kotal Khan does an MB over head lol sigh . pay your 4 timing is on point
I know that feel bruh, my training partner mains Kotal ^___^ shit was annoying as fuck coz he can just throw the ex overhead out with no real risk unless i jump over it, and even then it sometimes clips me D:

Terrencify

Jacqui The Feint God
#feelsbadman

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Come on guys, there's no way they won't adequately buff her(or Goro) before they drop this game for the next.

They wouldn't do that to me like they did with two of my mains Grundy and Cyborg in Injustice.

Or like they did me with two of my mains Sheeva and Baraka in MK9.

I mean, at least I didn't use Jade, Kano, Stryker, the Joker, or Green Arrow who were also never allowed to truly live, or this would be even more tragic.

They wouldn't pull that shit three times in a row guys. I mean, i'm sure they know these character are under used/unpopular but they wouldn't not make them viable whilst continually adjusting the top sellers right? I mean they may have already buffed fucking NINJITSU SCORPION and not a single variation for Jacqui or Goro, but I mean, they must have forgotten right?

Come on.

Come on.

they wouldn't do us like that.

Come on.

Last edited:

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
-F4 start up frames reduced by 3 frames.

The end.
Omg, I could see it now... :(

Come on guys, there's no way they won't adequately buff her(or Goro) before they drop this game for the next.

They wouldn't do that to me like they did with two of my mains Grundy and Cyborg in Injustice.

Or like they did me with two of my mains Sheeva and Baraka in MK9.

I mean, at least I didn't use Jade, Kano, Stryker, the Joker, or Green Arrow who were also never allowed to truly live, or this would be even more tragic.

They wouldn't pull that shit three times in a row guys. I mean, i'm sure they know these character are under used/unpopular but they wouldn't not make them viable whilst continually adjusting the top sellers right? I mean they may have already buffed fucking NINJITSU SCORPION and not a single variation for Jacqui or Goro, but I mean, they must have forgotten right?

Come on.

Come on.

they wouldn't do us like that.

Come on.

This shit had me dying... and then crying.

You love that gif Pterodactyl, lol. Too good.

Hey, who cares if no one ever uses her and most of TYM and society want to kill her. It would only take about an hour of reworking to make her super hype, viable and lovable [Don't worry, I love ya girl], but... We're busy buffing Tremor and Nerfing Pred, who was... oops, broken on purpose.

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I can see them huffing (reverting?) ex bf2 to launch which will change none of her actual problems :'))))))))))))

F all you pessimists!! MB BF2 has some uses, just specialized for example you can do it on block of the last hit of shinnoks hell spark to get a punish.

So inclusion ... It's better than nothing...

I can see them huffing (reverting?) ex bf2 to launch which will change none of her actual problems :'))))))))))))
You don't need to fix characters problems to make the more viable ........ Unless the problem is game breaking

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
F all you pessimists!! MB BF2 has some uses, just specialized for example you can do it on block of the last hit of shinnoks hell spark to get a punish.

So inclusion ... It's better than nothing...

You don't need to fix characters problems to make the more viable ........ Unless the problem is game breaking
You can do regular bf2 and get more damage without the meter use?

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Give me straight rockets with the same speed/recovery as up-rockets

<__<

what? she'll still suck.. but at least I'll piss the opponent off as much as they piss me off with their pokes, jump-ins and anti-airs that actually work and shit..

IMO Jacqui is ALMOST a top 10 character. Just controls the pace of the match extremely well, has great damage/corner carry), great mix ups, loopable pressure (on all characters but u have to know which version of loops), best walk speed in the game. Her options of a F1 are extremely good...

I feel that she gets absolutely destroyed in footsies by top players. Most strings in this game are safe vs her bc of her horrendous range on d1 and d3. She cannot get her fricken turn back. Especially vs shinnok. I would also like bf 2 to lauch on hit or be safe. Make d4 8 frames like pred and she immediately does better in some matchups.

Just thinking out loud.