STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
thanks.
AAd3~db2 RC 1212~bf4 31%. (Super Easy!)
AAf2~db2 RC 1212~bf4 32%.
A2A jip RC 12 db2 RC 121 bf4 29%

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Still learning Jacquis high tech combos and setups. One thing I'm loving is that the opponent has weird Combo breaking windows since Jacquis special moves consist of punching combos that are unbreakable. Any unbreakable combos out there? There probably isn't much but just in case anyone Has any they'd like to share..

Edit: both corner and mid screen.
?
projectiles and throws are the only thing that's unbreakable, they can break out of any of Jacqui's combos.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Ducking Erron Black?
Just not blocking Erron Black. On hit, the DB3 whiffs in the corner.

Edit: Was lovin the B2, DB3, 33, DB2, 11, BF4. But just gonna stick with B2, BF2, NJP, DB2, 33, BF4 off the overhead for 34%, Just to play it safe.

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Just not blocking Erron Black. On hit, the DB3 whiffs in the corner.
Yeah, but it's an overhead. It doesn't really matter if it whiffs against a standing opponent. Since the only time you should be hitting them with it is if they duck block.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Hmmm, The DB3 does hit after the B2 if he's crouch blocking. Awkward... Your the best Pan1c, thanks kind sir. Still might stick with my edited combo above just in case, at least against EB, just to be safe.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Edit: Was lovin the B2, DB3, 33, DB2, 11, BF4. But just gonna stick with B2, BF2, NJP, DB2, 33, BF4 off the overhead for 34%, Just to play it safe.
It is a 6% damage decrease though.

b2~db3, 33~db2, 11, 12~bf4 does 40%
b2~db2, 1, 33~bf4 does 35%

Last edited:

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Yeah, I agree Pan1c. Just gonna use it on EB in order not to whiff If I catch him slippin. 35-45% is a big difference, can mean the round. Will be using your optimal corner combo off B2 regularly.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
do they need to be a certain high to cancel off of 33 in the corner?