What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui 'Bae' Briggs Combo Science Thread

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So I didn't know if it was known in high tech that you can combo in the corner for hella damage off her lvl 2 burst with her fists charged all the way. I'm up to 47% meterless and up to 63% with an xray so far

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Holy shit, I can't believe I came to this thread and someone isn't talking about Full-Auto for once.

Share your findings friend.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
So I didn't know if it was known in high tech that you can combo in the corner for hella damage off her lvl 2 burst with her fists charged all the way. I'm up to 47% meterless and up to 63% with an xray so far
I'm sorry, who's a what now?! *hyperventilates*

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'm sorry, who's a what now?! *hyperventilates*
She's had 50%+ meterless combos in level two for a while in high tech. They just involve using dd4 reset.

I wanna see what these QB combos are. Maybe we can combine them with the dd4 unblockable for extra damage?

I've been able to combo off the quick burst, but not if it's from any strings. Have you had any luck with this? Is it just my bad timing?

EDIT:

Also, 49%

df2(level 2 charge), 11, 11, 11, 11, 12~bf4

EDIT 2:

Unrelated you can combo off raw b2 in the corner with standing 1. Also off f12, d3 with 1.

Last edited:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I've been able to combo off the quick burst, but not if it's from any strings. Have you had any luck with this? Is it just my bad timing?
No, you probably can't. But if you make people afraid to press buttons when armor isn't a factor you'll probably be able to get it to connect eventually.

skater11

The saltiest
Just picked up Jacqui and thinking of going with high tech variation. Where can I find her current bnbs without searching through all these pages.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Don't know if this is new since the patch [Me and Jacqui split up a while ago, but it seems like we've worked things out and are getting back together]...
For example, B1, 4, DB3, RC, 114, BF4. Could you always hit BF4 after 114, I don't remember this working in the past but could be wrong. Works in corner combos as well adding a whopping 1% and in a couple RC combos.

Might not be new, it's been a long time... Nothing game changing, just wondering?

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
^thanks for saying something about 114. Corner b33 bd3 f12 db2 114 bf4 40%. Also im hitting 1212 after meterless RC combos real late. This Hitbox buff is crazy. There almost to the ground then pop pop. lol

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Yeah, loving the hitbox fixes. SOOO GOOD! And much needed. My favorite thing added is the ability to catch after a B2, BF2, RC. So sick!

And nice 40% STK.

Def should go with B33, DB3, 4, DB2, 33, BF4 for 42% though.

Reactions: STK

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Unrelated you can combo off raw b2 in the corner with standing 1.
I actually did know about this. D1 works as well. It can be difficult on some characters though. Better to always cancel into bf2 if possible.

Unrelated but in the corner in shotgun f122+4 njp 3u3 1... works. Not sure if that was known.

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Did you ever write em out?
So sorry haven't even gotten home yet :/ Will edit this post soon.

EDIT:

QBRC stands for quick burst run cancel. That is, df2(hold the 2), ff+BLCK

MIDSCREEN
(with stamina)
b2~bf2, RUN~12~bf4
b33~QBRC, 33~bf4
121~QBRC, 33~bf2, RUN, 12~bf4
b14~QBRC, 33~bf2, RUN, 12~bf4

(without stamina)
b2~bf4
b33~bf4
1212~bf4
b14~bf4
f12~bf4

CORNER
[Gauntlet Setups]
(with stamina)
b33~QBRC, 33~bf2, 4~bf2, 212, db2(ex)
121~QBRC, 33~bf2, 4~bf2, 212, db2(ex)
b14~QBRC, 33~bf2, 4~bf2, 212, db2(ex)

(without stamina)
b2~bf2, 1, 1, 212, db2(ex)
f12, d3~bf2, 212, db2(ex)
b33~bf2, 4~bf2, 212, db2(ex)
121~bf2, 4~bf2, 212, db2(ex)
b14~bf2, 4~bf2, 212, db2(ex)

<N.B. You can go for regular db2 instead of ex but you might as well go for the ex version considering the massive damage she gets off level 2 charge>

[level 2 gauntlets damage]
b2~bf2, f2u22+4, 212, njdd4
b33~QBRC, 33~bf2, f2u22+4, 212, njdd4
121~QBRC, 33~bf2, f2u22+4, 212, njdd4
b14~QBRC, 33~bf2, f2u22+4, 212, njdd4

Last edited:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
No, you probably can't. But if you make people afraid to press buttons when armor isn't a factor you'll probably be able to get it to connect eventually.
So apparently I lied lol. You can do it off 33

low string run cancelled into this = 55% METERLESS, up to 66% with xray. the execution is more difficult but you don't have to worry about the charge running out before the end of the combo to still get big damage

edit: you can do it naked off 121, b14, and b33 as well if you don't have stamina to run cancel

Last edited:
So sorry haven't even gotten home yet :/ Will edit this post soon.

[level 2 gauntlets damage]
b2~bf2, f2u22+4, 212, njdd4
b33~QBRC, 33~bf2, f2u22+4, 212, njdd4
121~QBRC, 33~bf2, f2u22+4, 212, njdd4
b14~QBRC, 33~bf2, f2u22+4, 212, njdd4
And this whole time i was doing 4 bf2 1 212 and not f2u22+4, 212 *faceplam*

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

low string run cancelled into this = 55% METERLESS, up to 66% with xray. the execution is more difficult but you don't have to worry about the charge running out before the end of the combo to still get big damage

edit: you can do it naked off 121, b14, and b33 as well if you don't have stamina to run cancel
Do what off of 33? Combo off of Quick Burst? How d'you mean?

the only time to me it makes more sense to do a lvl 2 fully charged gauntlet combo is if your charge time may finish before you can OTG with dd4 or if you have no Stamina to get the QBRC.. Other wise The other combos with the OTG seem to do more damage or = too while being easier .. Or is that just me?

chores

bad at things
New corner combos that work against the entire cast:

b2~db3, 4~db2, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (39%)
b33~db3, 4~db2, 33~bf4 (42%)

i am able to get b2~db3 to whiff against johnny cage in the left corner on training stage. cant find ryhme or reason to it - ill edit this post with an upload

well i cant get shadowplay to upload but whatever, it is happening

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
i am able to get b2~db3 to whiff against johnny cage in the left corner on training stage. cant find ryhme or reason to it - ill edit this post with an upload
If had some weird stuff happen to me in the left corner of the training stage too. Only with Jacqui. And only this stage in the left corner.

I've had the B2~DB3 corner BnB whiff at random parts of the combo against Jax and Sub-Zero offline even though my timing was right. I have no idea whatsoever why this happened a couple of times. Only reason why I'm not more upset is because of all the fixes lol.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

well i cant get shadowplay to upload but whatever, it is happening
Set the CPU to duck and try again.

the only time to me it makes more sense to do a lvl 2 fully charged gauntlet combo is if your charge time may finish before you can OTG with dd4 or if you have no Stamina to get the QBRC.. Other wise The other combos with the OTG seem to do more damage or = too while being easier .. Or is that just me?
Maybe we can do this into the OTG? I'll have to experiment more.