What's new

Match Footage 'It's Part of My Charm' Nightwing Video Thread v1.06

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Would it be too much to ask if the Injustice scene at WNF all pooled together to get a Avermedia LGP to just archive all the off stream matches? Y'all have so many great players over there that the limited stream time just isn't doing it justice...you could say...its an..INJUSTICE. /lame.

Real talk, I'm sure other people from our community would pitch in to support WNF-Injustice. Dunno who could get the ball rolling on this. Perhaps CrimsonShadow? Way too tired, going to class now.
If something like this could be arranged, I'd be more than happen to come home and upload all the matches for everybody on TYM.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
gonna be 2 streams this weekend. Saturday will be the bi weekly Michigan tournament 'Michigan Ranbats' playing umvc3 injustice AE TTT2. Ill post the link tommorow. On sunday we will be streaming on the CORN stream. feel free to watch me XxM3LLOxX get some ft5's in with with everyone. Again Ill post the links tommorow.

XxM3LLOxX

CORN WulfGangM3LLO
I tried guys :-( I got impatient against GL, maybe next time. Perfect legend did say I have the most solid, set up based nightwing he's seen so far. Felt good hearing that lol but I wish I went to grand finals and played Carl

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I tried guys :-( I got impatient against GL, maybe next time. Perfect legend did say I have the most solid, set up based nightwing he's seen so far. Felt good hearing that lol but I wish I went to grand finals and played Carl

Dog u did perfectly fine, more patience would help tho. U on xbl? I'd like to mirror u dude.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
http://www.twitch.tv/addmitt/b/467699462

Mello vs JDM, Green Lantern at 30:40
Mello vs Juicy Jr, Batman at 54:25
GPMoney vs Irako Seigen, Lobo/Ares at 1:04:20
Mello vs Irako Seigen, Lobo/Ares/Bane at 1:15:32
Mello vs JDM, Green Lantern at 1:29:04

Great gameplay from Mello and GP. Made me definitely realize I'm way too slow with NW. RTSD.

First match against JDM, The rooftop obviously favored Green Lantern, but Mello adjusted and made great reactions. I feel like Mello was the better player. I love that Staff J2 cancel into Escrima Fury Mello does. Definately a NW worth watching.

Noob
I played like shi against Twan I don't know anything about the ares match up. I wish the offline matches where recorded. I 3-0 everyone but XxM3LLOxX
i know your pain, usually frequent a room of the top players in Eu Psn and i can literally win against everyone until i get to my m8 that plays ares, and i just get rolled... the other day i grinded the hell out of that match up and honestly its so much easier than i tought... you really need to grab a ares player and just run some sets youll find that ares can be quite easy to contain

XxM3LLOxX

CORN WulfGangM3LLO
TheBoyBlunder thanks for that man, i can nothing but perfect my options and practice more on match ups.(which is hard due to our small community) i been playing online too much, and i could feel it. On a solid ratio i normally dont drop anything but their were times where somethings jus wouldn't come out. when i was playing against JDM, everytime i did stance switch when i was saw a perfect time to anti-air, my flying grayson would not come out at many times and it pissed me off. Either way im jus gonna practice ALOT Offline until Youmacon comes, if anybody wants to have a session with me just let me know whenever.
XBL: XxM3LLOwolfxX
gpmoney You need to fight Ares in escrima more, he gets bodied up close once u get in. We'll work on it dude.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Ok so the twitch didn't upload the vids (didn't save the setting) luckily we saved the vids to our HDD and will be uploading them to youtube tommorow. Ill post links once we upload