What's new

IT'S ALMOST KOMBAT (KAST) TIME! PART 2!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I’m pretty sure you have to increase your weight too .. those workouts only tone your butt :confused:
No, you only need to increase the size of the muscle, and since our butts are muscles (gluteus maximus), then all you need to do is some resistance training with weights to increase its size.

So what do you Jade fans like the most about her? Always wanted to know the appeal, no sarcasm.
For me, she’s DIFFERENT from the other Edenian women while still having that “bad bitch” energy. She’s dark skin beauty (regardless of whatever you think her race might be lol). I love her story and best friend dynamic with Kitana. She’s not my favorite though because she does live in her shadow.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
RE: the why do you like jade question:

Mostly because I like bo staffs as a weapon. I've always thought it was cool when warriors win just by beating ppl with a stick. Donatello is a favorite character for this reason as well.

Secondly, I do love her skin tone. She's brings diversity to the female cast.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
So what do you Jade fans like the most about her? Always wanted to know the appeal, no sarcasm.
Jade was the first secret character I ever fought in the arcades, back in MK2, so I have a childhood 'ooh!' nostalgia factor for her on that level. It was so exciting when UMK3 rolled around and she was playable. The staff weapon was also a cool upgrade and made her feel like a distinctive third pillar to add to the Kitana/Mileena dyad.

In Deception, when she became Sindel's right hand, she rose pretty quickly to my second-favorite character after Sindel. Deception was a weird game, but the lore was a lot of fun and I loved the Jade/Tanya rivalry which felt somehow nastier and more down-and-dirty than a lot of the other rivalries in these games. These days Jade dukes it out for the second-fave spot with Mileena and Tanya, but I still have a lot of affection for her.

The Edenian characters generally are my favorites; I really like their story and their vibe, which reminds me of old Greek myths and fantasy adventure stories. Jade in the 3D era was sort of like the royal family's champion, an Amazon general type, and I thought that was cool.

Also I've just always liked her design. Green and purple are my favorite colors, and I think the bold green fabric against Jade's darker skin tone is really beautiful.

Ok i was 0 hype for jade as she never clicked for me, but i have to admit the redesign and sound fx/movements are great.