What's new

IT'S ALMOST KOMBAT (KAST) TIME! PART 2!

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Why ? Do you enjoy touching yourself to video game characters ? Get a girlfriend for that -_- why does everything have to be sexualized
I used to dig female video game characters a lot when slightly younger but now I feel like it's a bit too much of a fantasy going that route.. XD

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Why ? Do you enjoy touching yourself to video game characters ? Get a girlfriend for that -_- why does everything have to be sexualized
Because sex sells? Taylor Swift isn't as popular as she is, because she is a talented singer. She is popular, because she is hot and because of that very marketable. And to push that even further, they put her in skimpy outfits, to show off her goods. Goods she has to work out for and eat nothing but tree bark to keep it. Megan Fox? Not very talented, but she is hot as hell, so it doesn't even matter.

If you had the choice between a pretty and an ugly boyfriend / girlfriend, you would pick the pretty person every single time. If you have the choice between a pretty actor and an ugly actor for a romance movie, you would go with the pretty actor every single time. And none of that has anything to do with being shallow. It has all to do with how the society has formed the perception of beauty.

So if I have a choice between a hot Sonya Blade and a Ronda Rousey looking Sonya Blade, take a wild guess which version I'd rather see in the game. And if I don't have that choice and get the ugly version, then all I can do is to state, that I would have prefered a version that's easier on the eyes.

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
Because sex sells? Taylor Swift isn't as popular as she is, because she is a talented singer. She is popular, because she is hot and because of that very marketable. And to push that even further, they put her in skimpy outfits, to show off her goods. Goods she has to work out for and eat nothing but tree bark to keep it. Megan Fox? Not very talented, but she is hot as hell, so it doesn't even matter.

If you had the choice between a pretty and an ugly boyfriend / girlfriend, you would pick the pretty person every single time. If you have the choice between a pretty actor and an ugly actor for a romance movie, you would go with the pretty actor every single time. And none of that has anything to do with being shallow. It has all to do with how the society has formed the perception of beauty.

So if I have a choice between a hot Sonya Blade and a Ronda Rousey looking Sonya Blade, take a wild guess which version I'd rather see in the game. And if I don't have that choice and get the ugly version, then all I can do is to state, that I would have prefered a version that's easier on the eyes.
But Taylor Swift doesn’t have a c cup. They can be sexy but we don’t need all the female characters to have d cups and very revealing outfits . You completely missed the point lol .. and Taylor Swift doesn’t walk around in titty popping tops and wedgie panties

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm a chick and I want to see big boobs and nice booties that are on par with Cammys. Just like I like Kano's new model 'cause he's buff and hot.

That's not sexualization, that's idealized versions of men and women and it's completely normal to want to see this, it's literally human nature.

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
I'm a chick and I want to see big boobs and nice booties that are on par with Cammys. Just like I like Kano's new model 'cause he's buff and hot.

That's not sexualization, that's idealized versions of men and women and it's completely normal to want to see this, it's literally human nature.
Good for you ! I’m a guy and I could careless but I’m done arguing about this . Honestly a waste of time

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
But Taylor Swift doesn’t have a c cup. They can be sexy but we don’t need all the female characters to have d cups and very revealing outfits . You completely missed the point lol .. and Taylor Swift doesn’t walk around in titty popping tops and wedgie panties
I wrote "Tayor Swift", but had the image of "Katy Perry" in front of my eyes. I'm not good with names. But here is my point:

And I wouldn't want her to look any other way on stage. She is beautiful. If I was a woman, I would want to look like that. Just like I'm a guy and want to look like Lazar Angelov:

We're talking about ideal body types, which aren't close to reality. Video games are a method of escaping reality. Me wishing for hotter female AND male characters has nothing to do with objectification, but more so with certain expectations, which I see in so many other mediums day in and day out. You stating that a wish like that only happens, because people want to fap to the characters is both dumb and more importantly insulting. No one is insulting you by wishing for a more beautiful Sonya Blade with more idealized body proportions. After all I would be complaining as well, if Sub-Zero was made fat for the sake of body diversity: