What's new

It has Begun...DLC reveal FRIDAY MAY 31 2019

Comments

What makes it even worse is they aren’t even keeping us in the loop of things. Like, a big fuck up happened. They could at least let us know when to to expect the trailer or something. I know they see all this going on and not even a word from them is kinda wack
This has literally been the reality of their DLC marketing since they revealed Shang Tsung in the first place. Everyone is just now finally on the same page with those of us that have been wanting more than a vague knowledge that the KP exists somewhere and we might get it at some point in time down the road maybe.

What makes it even worse is they aren’t even keeping us in the loop of things. Like, a big fuck up happened. They could at least let us know when to to expect the trailer or something. I know they see all this going on and not even a word from them is kinda wack
I think Ed was like yo heres the deal: Our previous DLC was leaked... U guys pick some dudes and make a video before the 1st. We can make people think we are sly and intentionally leaked the switch stuff. Then at 1PM Ed rolls around and realizes no one made that trailer and it was a dumb idea.

I think Ed Boon might be upset that OP took half of Shang's face and mirrored it to make a full face, It reminded him that "THE ROSTER'S ALREADY LEAKED" and so he stopped the trailer before it went live. Everyone should blame this one on the OP.

I think Ed Boon might be upset that OP took half of Shang's face and mirrored it to make a full face, It reminded him that "THE ROSTER'S ALREADY LEAKED" and so he stopped the trailer before it went live. Everyone should blame this one on the OP.
They can't. Because OP is a bot.

I literally fell asleep for like an hour and still nothing? Not even an update if they are gonna show us something or not?

Well, boon did say TOMORROW, yesterday. He's probably gonna mega troll us and drop the Shang trailer at 11:59PM
May 31 is already over for many ppl including me, All this wait just for a REVEAL TRAILER. Not the actual release of said dlc characters or anything, mind you. Just want you to realize how pathetic this situation is. It's like back in mkx days when they were done adding new content and used to hype up a balance patch for weeks, A friggin balance patch man. It's too early for this kinda crap tbh.

May 31 is already over for many ppl including me, All this wait just for a REVEAL TRAILER. Not the actual release of said dlc characters or anything, mind you. Just want you to realize how pathetic this situation is. It's like back in mkx days when they were done adding new content and used to hype up a balance patch for weeks, A friggin balance patch man. It's too early for this kinda crap tbh.
I get that it's frustrating, but you got to keep in mind that America is the only place that matters. Only red, white, and blue time zones allowed.

I get that it's frustrating, but you got to keep in mind that America is the only place that matters. Only red, white, and blue time zones allowed.
I mean I hate this american way of thinking that USA is the center of the universe but NRS is located in Chicago...

My bet is 6pm or 7pm (3 minutes or 1h3m from now)