What's new

It has Begun...DLC reveal FRIDAY MAY 31 2019

Comments

What the shit. I’m waiting to play Shang Tsung so bad I’m delaying buying a flight to see his if his release date will be mentioned in the reveal. Hurry up nrs or I’ll kick you in the jimmy.

i mean the only reason why i think it taking so long is maybe Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa wanted the reveal to be done a certain time i mean they are using his likeness after all

i mean the only reason why i think it taking so long is maybe Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa wanted the reveal to be done a certain time i mean they are using his likeness after all
you assume he has that much negotiating power. They offered to pay him for his likeness, he accepted and advertised it. They (WN/NRS) own Cary Tagawa Shang Tsung, not the other way around.

you assume he has that much negotiating power. They offered to pay him for his likeness, he accepted and advertised it. They (WN/NRS) own Cary Tagawa Shang Tsung, not the other way around.
We watch "the making of MK11" and Cary is telling them how he wants his fatalities to be. Fires the guy for getting coffee in the middle of a session.

not really though new line cinema cary shang tsung likeness sure nrs owns the character but they don't own the likeness of cary so they would have to go though new line cinema first

So I suppose the announcement got delayed? Boon did tweet on Sunday that "if all goes well" we'll get the full KP1 cast this week

It's still May 31t in Chicago but man the silence is just weird