What's new

It came from the Shadows! - Noob Saibot General Discussion Thread

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
have u tried b121 behind portal f33 ex upknee dash dash f33 12 ex upknee teleslam:cool:
no man i'm talking about combos after you land a naked portal. no tackles/slide, f33's or w/e into the portal. just a plain ol portal into njp and going from there. also only using 1 bar. midscreen too.. no corner stuff.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
no man i'm talking about combos after you land a naked portal. no tackles/slide, f33's or w/e into the portal. just a plain ol portal into njp and going from there. also only using 1 bar. midscreen too.. no corner stuff.
when land a portal after a njp u can dash in b2 and then b1214 teleslam/charge/slide if u wanna save meter

Wemfs

when land a portal after a njp u can dash in b2 and then b1214 teleslam/charge/slide if u wanna save meter
I know, but nobody is answering my question. Is 35% with only using 1 bar the maximum amount of damage you can get after a naked portal?

Wemfs

wow i can't even do that 35% one right now lol. it's so inconsistent. the b2, 12, Ex upknee, teleslam for 32% is way more reliable.

Wemfs

and then there's b2, b1214, teleslam for 29% with no meter. I think I'm just gonna use this because it's not really worth a bar of meter for an extra 3% damage.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
and then there's b2, b1214, teleslam for 29% with no meter. I think I'm just gonna use this because it's not really worth a bar of meter for an extra 3% damage.
That and advantage on hit with the possible chance of start noob mixup

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
theres njp b2 f33 12 clone im pretty sure if u do it right u can land a regular upknee into clone ,, i know u can do ex upknee teleslam at de end .... im gonna try some shit an see wot happens;)

fr stack

all righty guys i think i found somethin useful its a midscreen splat trap
Wemfs get over here!!
after u land a portal naked or through a reset u can do njp dash b2 dash njp (back dash) ex portal it seems pretty nifty :D
also at wemfs after a portal u can do njp dash 1 ex upknee (dash dash block dash)12 ex upknee teleslam for 36% lol and for 3 meter u can finish wit ex teleslam for 39%:coffee:

Hitoshura

Head Cage
all righty guys i think i found somethin useful its a midscreen splat trap
Wemfs get over here!!
after u land a portal naked or through a reset u can do njp dash b2 dash njp (back dash) ex portal it seems pretty nifty :D
also at wemfs after a portal u can do njp dash 1 ex upknee (dash dash block dash)12 ex upknee teleslam for 36% lol and for 3 meter u can finish wit ex teleslam for 39%:coffee:
Lol love the usage of meter!

fr stack

Lol love the usage of meter!
thank u thank u im here all week;)
also hito i may have found somethin useful after a portal say u do his reset to portal then do njp dash b2 f33 cross over punch its similar to that reptile stuff tyler lantern does

Wemfs

lol fr stack.

I noticed something about his b214 into behind portal that I wasn't aware of. The portal will track them even if they tech roll, forcing them to have to wake up or tech roll jump out. If they are always jumping, then you can catch them with a teleslam every time, but the teleslam will only work if you catch them just as they're jumping. If you try to teleslam them on reaction, it will whiff. If they block the teleslam, they will still fall through, but it looks like they will be at a slight advantage. If they start to stand there expecting you to follow up with the teleslam, you start following up with the tackle and you hit the reset.

I found that against a character like sub, if they decide to start doing a wake up slide instead of jumping, you simply do FRONT portal instead after the b214, dash back once, and they will slide right into the portal. I believe this will work for Kabals nomad dash too.

fr stack

arent they gonna be able to wake up attack u after d4 portal/ex portal ?
well if u d3 before they wake up they'll otg or u could bait a wake up and punish its just another thing for your opponent to think about really i use it maybe once per match and i rarely get punished