What's new

Is Kombat League fun, if so how would you rate the FUN FACTOR on a scale from 1-10?

Is Kombat League fun to anyone, if so how would you rate the FUN FACTOR on a scale from 1-10?

Votes: 23 17.6%

Votes: 7 5.3%

Votes: 7 5.3%

Votes: 12 9.2%

Votes: 9 6.9%

Votes: 14 10.7%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 11 8.4%

Votes: 4 3.1%

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Undecided because some days are good, other days suck balls

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Fun and Kombat League do not belong in the same sentence!!

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
True but that's not surprising at all. Do you really think people on the forum are good enough sample to represent the majority? Is this the only game forum you are on? Check some other forums from other games as well, it's the exact same thing. That's what forums are for. I'm not gonna waste my good time and share my experience from the last KL set which was very fun with perfect connection am I?
Well while you're right that not everyone is tym if I'm to be honest most other forums also have a lot of negative feedback lol Twitter, yt, reddit, mko etc Twitter has a ton of pissed off fans. Someone even linked another poll similar in this one about KL and also had a very landslide results like 85% hate KL vs 15% not.

But If you love KL hey more power to you dude. MK 11 may be debatable as far as who likes vs don't but the KL issue is pretty cut and dry overwhelmingly not in favor of it on here and elsewhere apparently.

It's so hard to believe that on a Mortal Kombat forum, the majority of the people isn't interested in learning the game and getting good at it, but rather complain that they have to do just that to dress up their Barbie dolls.

All this time spent complaining could be spent sitting in practice mode getting down fuzzy guards for different mixups, flawless blocking, converting from anti airs and so much more, like buying and connecting a LAN cable. You guys would be so sick at the game that the skins wouldn't even be a problem anymore.

I'm trash at the game myself and have no trouble getting to demi god and occasionally god, just because I dislike sucking at a game I play so much.
All that through simple research when I get my ass beat.
Also your character looks so much cooler when it's actually controlled well than if he plays like a clown and has a godlike shader skin.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
It's so hard to believe that on a Mortal Kombat forum, the majority of the people isn't interested in learning the game and getting good at it, but rather complain that they have to do just that to dress up their Barbie dolls.

All this time spent complaining could be spent sitting in practice mode getting down fuzzy guards for different mixups, flawless blocking, converting from anti airs and so much more, like buying and connecting a LAN cable. You guys would be so sick at the game that the skins wouldn't even be a problem anymore.

I'm trash at the game myself and have no trouble getting to demi god and occasionally god, just because I dislike sucking at a game I play so much.
All that through simple research when I get my ass beat.
Also your character looks so much cooler when it's actually controlled well than if he plays like a clown and has a godlike shader skin.
tym = test your moaning

100% working no faults ranked mode
honestly, I'm having way less salty sessions in Tekken by just setting it to only find good connections. I'm only doing KL for the skins, no one in their right mind would consider a FT2 over 140ms wifi any meaningful measurement of personal progress in a FG

edit: BUT..!! the game is still rad you guys please don't lynch me

Last edited:
honestly, I'm having way less salty sessions in Tekken by just setting it to only find good connections. I'm only doing KL for the skins, no one in their right mind would consider a FT2 over 140ms wifi any meaningful measurement of personal progress in a FG

edit: BUT..!! the game is still rad you guys please don't lynch me
Ranked in Tekken 7 is still trash. First off the netcode overall is garbage and secondly there's literally no difference between ranked and playing casual sets against random people in Tekken 7.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
There is a rank for every mode, except for "rank rank" there's the best of 3, tournament forced variations only and typically more toxicity. If you play casual player match rank, KOTH etc people can still get bent out of shape but it's not NEARLY as bad.

Well, there's the shills, the haters and the people in between. I personally fall in the middle, those who've known me for years know I've been called an MK fanboy to the max in the past that being said I've realized years ago the difference between blind loyalty and not being afraid to call NRS on a faulty mechanic, mode etc

I've personally taken the time to improve, I've gotten DG on seasons I care with freaking RAIDEN. So to those who question me(if that's directed at me) can you do that? That's not hard or stressful at ALL...nahh... lol oh wait, he's low tier when most KL players are Scorpions, Kitanas, Sub-Zero, Geras, Jacqui, Sonya, KL etc all the good, OP characters that are so much fun to face day in, day out. I respect the people who use Kollector, Raiden, Skarlet, Shao Kahn etc more than anyone but sadly you see one in like every 100 matches.