What's new

Is it really worth competing...

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
I will come along with squirtmcgirt. If there's a offical day to be there I'm in for sure ....me and squirt need more people to play .....squirts a tuff player but we both need to play people with different fighting styles cause both of our fighting styles are developed to beat each other not everone else ...we are getting into some bad jumping habbits lol ....again let's do this ...I was thinking we should make it something Like the first and 3rd Sunday of every month .:cool:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So, things are looking up as far as making it. My fiancee's co-worker knows someone who has a car they're willing to sell cheap, so it's possible I'll be able to drive up.

R00KI30FTH3Y3AR

(S)teel (V)alley (K)ombat
I will come along with squirtmcgirt. If there's a offical day to be there I'm in for sure ....me and squirt need more people to play .....squirts a tuff player but we both need to play people with different fighting styles cause both of our fighting styles are developed to beat each other not everone else ...we are getting into some bad jumping habbits lol ....again let's do this ...I was thinking we should make it something Like the first and 3rd Sunday of every month .:cool:
I heard last that it was supposed to be the sunday after easter, which still works for me if anyone is interested. However, isn't that the weekend of Console Combat's exhibition in Cleveland?

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
This coming Sundays cool with me and squirt and I'm not sure about console kombat ....but just post on here if we are doing it ...your place or mine. Don't matter :D I'm just ready for some games!!!

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
So then we got me and sweep, maybe whackojack, infra dead, and me and sweep can probably grab up thtb, what time we wanna do this sunday then?

Man I'm pissed... My appointment got rescheduled! But of course, I didn't save any funds for this trip.... If i didn't have bad luck....

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Thanx bro but I haven't known you long enough to be comfy with that... Appreciate it though.
But its for the sake of kombat and money isn't that important to me cause I make more than I need so if u wanna come its not a problem....just ask squirt how much I spend on controllers a month trying to put up with mk online lol ...I have a controller graveyard... Anyway I just want a local mk scene and to me that's worth investing into :D