What's new

Is Injustice's "Round" System Flawed?

DarkPage

Noob
I mean goes both ways they could take your first life bar and not take much damage but you could just as easily do the same thing to them and tie it up
Seems fine but then again I play Wonder Woman and I always feel there's a chance to get back in the game with a combo into a set up 70% of your life gone

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
This game is so momentum-based with all the vortexes/set-ups/keep-away. I like the round system. It makes you have to get the momentum back when you're down to win.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
IGAU is the first I've seen to try using meter as a tool to potentially heal the underdog enough to dive them a fighting chance,though.
3rd Strike Elena?
Dark Phoenix?
Those are character specific mechanics not system tools that are universal. One is done to balance a character, where as the other is done to balance the core system the characters are built to operate in and not any one character's flaws.

d3v

SRK
Those are character specific mechanics not system tools that are universal. One is done to balance a character, where as the other is done to balance the core system the characters are built to operate in and not any one character's flaws.
There was never any mention of it as a "universal tool".

i kinda like it, makes battles quite epic Long. maybe it would be cool if they added more "pace-changers" like wager which alter the match Dynamics depending on the Point youre at.