What's new

Question - Hunter Is hunter better than lex from injustice?

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
you sure its really that bad? besides we all know jason needs buffs.
at least 2 of them are

there are other characters or variations who need buffs too

still as the game evolves ppl will start using 2 & 3 variations of the same character to overcome a foe who is locked on one variation because he won

what I mean is: in a game where even with the best variation you can't have more than 60 percent of your character's full potential, matchups have more meaning

thlityoursloat

kick kick
then tell me a 2-8 in this game.

i use about 5 characters pretty well, i use more but there not as good yet.
Cyber Kano vs Goro lol. Ok maybe not a 2-8 but probably a 3-7.

And no, Hunter is nothing like Lex. Lex needed dedication, Predator (in all variations) is just some guy you can pick up and master in 3 days, just like Tempest.

I do want to add though, I think Lex is clearly a better design as a trap/setup character.

I think in MKX the notion of "trap/setup character" is basically

1. Put crap on screen that hits low or overhead.
2. Run up and do move that hits opposite

Hunter Predator has traps but they don't really demand the creativity that made Lex hype.

I think Glacius from Killer Instinct might actually be a "better designed Lex". But not Hunter.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Lex had so many setups he could fight a whole match without repeating a single one. Is Hunter more effective? Yeah, probably, but Lex's desing was incredible, much more interesting, varied, and creative. There is nothing like Lex in MKX, and that is a bad thing.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Over all as a trap character lex is better. Lex has better tools than hunter in like every way. The only thing that makes hunter better is the game hes in...since hes in mkx he has better pressure and hes quicker.

Over all lex >>hunter

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I do want to add though, I think Lex is clearly a better design as a trap/setup character.

I think in MKX the notion of "trap/setup character" is basically

1. Put crap on screen that hits low or overhead.
2. Run up and do move that hits opposite

Hunter Predator has traps but they don't really demand the creativity that made Lex hype.

I think Glacius from Killer Instinct might actually be a "better designed Lex". But not Hunter.
Finally someone actually addressed what I was talking about. Maybe I shouldn't really sugarcoat shit in the future.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Sounds like you get bodied with your main and you're salty. Try somebody else?
It's simple. I use slasher against JC, relentless against shirai ryu and GM, so I make things better in a way.

I posted these matchups because you asked what could be 8-2 matchu... oh w8... you are just a random guy, the post wasn't for you

But, then why the fuck did you respond to it? Sounds like someone is itchy

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
It's simple. I use slasher against JC, relentless against shirai ryu and GM, so I make things better in a way.

I posted these matchups because you asked what could be 8-2 matchu... oh w8... you are just a random guy, the post wasn't for you

But, then why the fuck did you respond to it? Sounds like someone is itchy
itchy and bitchy

reputation precedes certain people.

Decay

King of the Bill
Lord Decay, am I telling lies? Are my views false?

Is Goro in a worse position?
I don't know, there are some matchups like quan, shinnok, tanya, lao that just seem God awful for goro. It feels rough like a few matchups in injustice that I remember playing using lobo.