What's new

Is EX pillar a little too good?

For some reason you can't dash away from this move even if it clearly shows it whiffed and your characters was no where near the piller. Has anyone been hit out of fast advancing moves before like KF slide or Catwoman catdash? Because I have... every single time and the blast some how still manages to hit me even though I'm far from where I was a milisecond ago. :confused:

Do you guys feel this was intended or it could possibly be bugged and glitch? You also can't jump out of the piller at ALL. Nope. Not even if I'm at my highest air time with KF and I decide to air dash, it will still hit me out. Anyone find this a little ridculous and broken?

Pros on EX piller

- always hits you
- can't be avoided by dashing
- can't be avoided by jumping
- can't be avoided by maneuvering special moves
- does good chip
- is safe on block
- leads to full combos
- makes you scared to move
- free round kills if you are near death

Cons on EX piller

- Nothing

After reading the above pos and negs. How is this move remotely fair? Aquaman has a very similar move but it is a lot more balanced. At least Aquaman's you can jump over. At least Aquaman's if you block it you can attack him back before he can block. But MMH if you know he's going to do it and try to counter it there's is nothing you can do but take stop moving and take the chip. :confused:

Any others besides me feel this should be looked into next patch?
problem is more on OH teleport with mmh