What's new

Question - Erron Black Is Erron too strong?

Best variations?

• Gunslinger

• Outlaw

• Marksman

Results are only viewable after voting.

omooba

fear the moobs
Right now, I'd say he needs +7 with no pushback ex SG back tbh, he needs nothing else imo.If it's permanent then....

Well...
SHHHHEEEIITTTT.
He was completely fine, why NERF him?
Edit: I'd be fine with it if they nerfed my main hard since they'll still be pretty good, I'm not worried about Liu, I'm worried about Tremor, but I'm sure the community has cried enough about Tremor to NERF him.Oh well...
NotLikeThis
tbh i'm part of the 'kill crystaline scrub community' lol mostly cus of salt

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
@Misky don't know if you are new here but just ignore the hateful responses. People forget that majority are causal gamers. However, if your boyfriend wants to get better he should look for ways to get around what he has a hard time dealing with. He can come to this site and ask the community how to deal with things that he can't figure out on his own, as well as learn even more to make it harder for you. :)
Best response here so far! Thanks man <3 I dot really consider myself casual since I pretty much play all the time and plan on entering a tournament very soon! :) I feel like the issue is just a bit of a skill gap between us. He only plays for me really but I know he enjoys it :) just has a habit of blaming the game a little! He'll get there!

Noob
over exaggeration... you have no clue what he is until we see him after everyone drops and what changes are made final.

also, he was pretty strong in game, but in beta is seems to be toned down.. but once again... noone has learned his style yet after his string changes and gameplan changes.

saying he is a bottom 10 before the beta is even released is a stretch. we don't know just yet.. and sonic may just show us some new tool's we haven't thought of.
He is pretty bad. 21122 isn't even a threat no more.

1. 21 tick throw -> Just repush block on the 1 and he will never get a tick throw off that string.
2. Ex-sand at the end -> puts both you in neutral now
3. Does only 21122, thats okay he is -1 now.

And thats just 21122.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm curious, what makes Gunslinger better than Outlaw as most people consider? Can someone please explain? I don't play Erron Black, just asking.
I think he has a better neutral game since EB has no mids all the stuff like coin shots and SOS are sorely needed. He has better everything but armor.

really think you're downplaying here especially with the "just d4 if he runs in" but that's just me. i don't main erron so i won't argue too much but i've been told he's my best character.
and if you're getting d4'd like that i think your spacing needs work not the character.
His mids are lacking, that has nothing to do with spacing, Cassie has b1 and Jax has f21, Erron's f3 sucks because half the specials you cancel it into don't even combo/jail

over exaggeration... you have no clue what he is until we see him after everyone drops and what changes are made final.

also, he was pretty strong in game, but in beta is seems to be toned down.. but once again... noone has learned his style yet after his string changes and gameplan changes.

saying he is a bottom 10 before the beta is even released is a stretch. we don't know just yet.. and sonic may just show us some new tool's we haven't thought of.
dude they took all of the tools that made him the character he is, we don't need to wait for the changes to be final to see where he is going...

omooba

fear the moobs
His mids are lacking, that has nothing to do with spacing, Cassie has b1 and Jax has f21, Erron's f3 sucks because half the specials you cancel it into don't even combo/jail
no he's not. 21122 is fine for spacing. again if someone is consistently ducking 21122 your spacing is ass

a stands for ass tier right?
SMH.. people like this guy xxFalcon Loverxx. That awkward moment when even sonic fox himself comes on and tell you that he is still good in so many words, then whiny crynoobies like this guy reply with such a stupid comment. Obviously it's not the character, it's clearly the player behind the character. Buffs do not equal more wins, because bad will still be bad regardless.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
SMH.. people like this guy xxFalcon Loverxx. That awkward moment when even sonic fox himself comes on and tell you that he is still good in so many words, then whiny crynoobies like this guy reply with such a stupid comment. Obviously it's not the character, it's clearly the player behind the character. Buffs do not equal more wins, because bad will still be bad regardless.
Y'know, even if i did reply specifically telling you that: "I'm not asking for buffs" i kind of agree with you, 21122 gives him the option to ex sand grenade or go into tick throw, he still has safe 50/50, ex sand grenade may have pushback but hopefully after the patch we'll see what options he'll get after it.

I just hope he doesn't end up to be shit....:p
Edit: Let's just hope sonic is right.

It's just a disagreement bro holy shit, can I be entitled to my opinion without you name calling?

Y'know, even if i did reply specifically telling you that: "I'm not asking for buffs" i kind of agree with you, 21122 gives him the option to ex sand grenade or go into tick throw, he still has safe 50/50, ex sand grenade may have pushback but hopefully after the patch we'll see what options he'll get after it.

I just hope he doesn't end up to be shit....:p
Edit: Let's just hope sonic is right.
Marksman is the only variant with a safe 50/50

omooba

fear the moobs
why can't we have a different opinion than fox wtf