What's new

Question - Erron Black Is Erron too strong?

Best variations?

• Gunslinger

• Outlaw

• Marksman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
So me and my boyfriend have been arguing... Is Erron black too strong? My boyfriend gets real mad when i play him and complains he has every tool (which I won't argue too much with) but I don't think Erron is too strong, strong for sure but not so strong I'd call him broken like my boyfriend argues, he really despises him across all variations. So yeah what do you think? Too strong? Fine? and also why? What are his weaknesses? Does he have any?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
So me and my boyfriend have been arguing... Is Erron black too strong? My boyfriend gets real mad when i play him and complains he has every tool (which I won't argue too much with) but I don't think Erron is too strong, strong for sure but not so strong I'd call him broken like my boyfriend argues, he really despises him across all variations. So yeah what do you think? Too strong? Fine? and also why? What are his weaknesses? Does he have any?
It sounds like your boyfriend is a scrub...
A scrub is someone who will blame anyone and anything but themselves for a loss. They didn't lose because they got outplayed, they lost because you did something "cheap". Instead of learning how to overcome something that is "cheap", they complain about it.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
If his nerfs in the beta are permanent, he is now a bottom ten character.
over exaggeration... you have no clue what he is until we see him after everyone drops and what changes are made final.

also, he was pretty strong in game, but in beta is seems to be toned down.. but once again... noone has learned his style yet after his string changes and gameplan changes.

saying he is a bottom 10 before the beta is even released is a stretch. we don't know just yet.. and sonic may just show us some new tool's we haven't thought of.

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
if you don't know what to do against erron then at first it can definitely feel like he's "too strong" like a lot of people did when sonic first whipped him out but once you go in the lab and figure out his options and how to block his mix ups then he's not nearly as scary to face . tell your boyfriend to spend less time complaining and more time in the lab

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
over exaggeration... you have no clue what he is until we see him after everyone drops and what changes are made final.

also, he was pretty strong in game, but in beta is seems to be toned down.. but once again... noone has learned his style yet after his string changes and gameplan changes.

saying he is a bottom 10 before the beta is even released is a stretch. we don't know just yet.. and sonic may just show us some new tool's we haven't thought of.
Yeah, bottom ten might be exaggerating but these nerfs did hurt quite a bit.