What's new

Question Is catwoman really S tier?

Stuck

Mid Tier Whore. 1 combo and a dream.
Okay, she is S+ tier.

The overhead has very little to do with this.

I have new mind blowing tech for you all at WNF.
I missed WNF. I know you placed well, but is there any video or description of this tech?

Justice

Noob
I have always believed that Catwoman is the Sonya of Injustice: Top 3 but will most likely never win a major. Just an opinion from a slightly biased character loyalist ;)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Really? I feel very comfortable in the MU.
Depends. Can you WCC cancel and then do another WC? That is a way around it I guess.

She can high evade naked trait and dead air and she can low evade WC, most catwomans havent mastered the low evade input yet

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I personally think way too many chars are in S tier as it is. I think she's a very very strong char in the right hands and can beat anybody in the game and that should be good enough. In this game, you don't need to have a top 3 char to win a tourney. I truly would not be surprised to see a CW player win Evo

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Depends. Can you WCC cancel and then do another WC? That is a way around it I guess.

She can high evade naked trait and dead air and she can low evade WC, most catwomans havent mastered the low evade input yet
Well when I fought Maxter I normally only used WC as a wakeup to her ambiguous crossups. When she jumped, I sticked with using ex cleaver because of the crazy distance of the whip.

I *think* Grundy's 2 also can't be evaded...Its a mid and it's huge.

Zoidberg747

Well when I fought Maxter I normally only used WC as a wakeup to her ambiguous crossups. When she jumped, I sticked with using ex cleaver because of the crazy distance of the whip.

I *think* Grundy's 2 also can't be evaded...Its a mid and it's huge.
Havent thought of either of those. Also havent fought a good Grundy now that I think of it...

Could be 5-5, or a slight advantage either way. Who knows at this point.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT CATWOMAN AND DONT KNOW WHAT A 50/50 IS? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Did you ever watch Yugioh Gx. Jaden Yuki fails his test but when it comes to playing he wins all the time. Do you know the moral of this story? and do you know where I am going with this?

Zoidberg747

Did you ever watch Yugioh Gx. Jaden Yuki fails his test but when it comes to playing he wins all the time. Do you know the moral of this story? and do you know where I am going with this?
Yes but at the same time, you cant claim to be the best catwoman and not know a key part of her game.

A 50/50 is forcing your opponent to guess between an ooverhead and low combo starter. Catwomans low is b1 and her f1 is now overhead, forcing her opponent to guess.

Ra Helios

Yes but at the same time, you cant claim to be the best catwoman and not know a key part of her game.

A 50/50 is forcing your opponent to guess between an ooverhead and low combo starter. Catwomans low is b1 and her f1 is now overhead, forcing her opponent to guess.
How would I know what a 50/50 is? I do not see it on her move list. I already Know about the guessing game. Fool your opponent with mix ups. When I first came here I didn't know how to read code. f1 b2? what that make me not the best catwoman because I don't know how to read the retarded stupid community codes? There a lot of people that don't even know code but they will still kick people ass online. I was 660 wins and 230 loses playing with sonya Blade If I combine that with my other account I would had 1310 wins and 450 loses. I Didn't know no community codes. But I know how to use her. I feel some type of way now for your ignorant statement. but thank for for teaching me what a 50/50 is. basically what you said about 50/50 I already know. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Can you not use the word 'retarded' please?

Also your online record has nothing to do with how skilled you are. The fact you think it does casts doubts on your purported skill level.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
doomsday is like sheeva i am ok but cyrax and cawoman have no sense , and doomsday is just kind of crazy overpowered guy and sheeva is just aweful

Zoidberg747

doomsday is like sheeva i am ok but cyrax and cawoman have no sense , and doomsday is just kind of crazy overpowered guy and sheeva is just aweful
People can change playstyles. Baraka was mainly space control and footsie oriented, but in Injustice I play Raven(keepaway), and Catwoman(rushdown).

Ra Helios

Can you not use the word 'retarded' please?

Also your online record has nothing to do with how skilled you are. The fact you think it does casts doubts on your purported skill level.
why are you defending this guy the fact I prove about my record showing that I am not a scrub and I know how to play the game. Do you even understand the moral of the message im typing out here. Obviously you don't. Stop jumping into conclusion. I won't use the word retard next time.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Guys, guys, guys....

Please shutup. Take your bickering to PM.

Ra Helios you brought valuable information to the community with your whiff cat dash combos. Don't spoil it by thinking online record matters :)

As for the tier list... last I checked, Tom Brady got knocked out of UFGT9 by a supposedly B tier against his S tier Aquaman. Clearly the tier lists don't mean anything right now.

Stop worrying about where she is in the "list", IMO.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Guys, guys, guys....

Ra Helios you brought valuable information to the community with your whiff cat dash combos. Don't spoil it by thinking online record matters :)

As for the tier list... last I checked, Tom Brady got knocked out of UFGT9 by a supposedly B tier against his S tier Aquaman. Clearly the tier lists don't mean anything right now.

Shes broken. :)

Guys, guys, guys....

Ninj says it all lol :) The cries about the f1 buff are getting a bit old now though... I mean seriously the problem she had in the past still exist till today. I honestly believe that the buff didn't do anything to really improve her game since the f3 and b2 worked fine for me in the past...

Can't wait to see the krayzie tech that Krayzie has :)

Hey guys, do you guys agree or disagree with Catwoman being S tier due to her F1 overhead buff? I personally haven't really tried version 1.03 Catwoman but I still think she loses to the same matchups...
and now whit the wakeup lossing the 8 frames, i dont think shes s, if her cat dash wakeup was same as in 1.02, no question, she would be top 3, but now cat dash lost the invulnerabilty at wakeup and her def is shit

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Why the hell do I always choose great mix-up characters who get zoned out?
This sounds like me picking characters with bad standard mobility, but solid oki. ST Deejay, MK9 Reptile, IGAU Reptile, AE Gouken, etc. LOL!