What's new

Is Captain Cold still bottom 5? My Top 5 worst characters post patch in injustice 2

Justfitz

Noob
Sub-Zero can be good if he is played right, he can deal with a pretty good chunk of the roster. A top 10 he is not, but far from bottom 5.
I don't know man.. I just don't have faith in sub. I'm by no means high level myself, but sub just doesn't strike me as a character you'd really want to lean super hard on. I have a bad feeling that there's gonna be some MU's he really struggles with..

Tweedy

Noob
When people list the worst characters i'm just like damn if those characters are bad, this game is pretty balanced.

Outside of Joker. I don't know much about Joker to this day. I just mean like Swamp Thing and Beetle. If they're bottom whatever, that's cool. The game is pretty good. Grodd is definitely not a terrible character but I guess he could qualify as bottom whatever since so many characters are good.

This game is in a boring place for TYM complainers. There's no obvious Tanya/Alien monster and no character is really utter dumpster tier.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I don't know man.. I just don't have faith in sub. I'm by no means high level myself, but sub just doesn't strike me as a character you'd really want to lean super hard on. I have a bad feeling that there's gonna be some MU's he really struggles with..
That doesn't contradict what I've said. Of course he has some bad MU's, but he also has some really great MU's like Black Adam, Flash, Cheetah and Green Arrow.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Ad
That doesn't contradict what I've said. Of course he has some bad MU's, but he also has some really great MU's like Black Adam, Flash, Cheetah and Green Arrow.
Adam does reversal ex lightning against ice clone everytime.He also has better buttons.I simply don't get how he loses this mu if he doesn't get punished by extreme reads...

Roy Arkon

Ad

Adam does reversal ex lightning against ice clone everytime.He also has better buttons.I simply don't get how he loses this mu if he doesn't get punished by extreme reads...
Sub can shut some of Adam's tools very well like the Dive Kick, his F12 string and B2.

Last edited:

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Sub can shut some of Adam's tools very well like the Dive Kick, his F12 string and B2. I myself already faced a couple of Adams online and I won pretty easily.
If you are constantly using clone for defense, low lightning and black magic can punish you on a read.However, should you ever corner BA is a sitting duck until he pushblocks.

Roy Arkon

If you are constantly using clone for defense, low lightning and black magic can punish you on a read.However, should you ever corner BA is a sitting duck until he pushblocks.
Then use the Klone at the right time rather then using it too much. Sub has other tools in addition to the Klone, also regardless of that you can't play Sub in IJ2 like you can in MKX, at least not to the larger degree.