What's new

Is Captain Cold still bottom 5? My Top 5 worst characters post patch in injustice 2

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My bottom 5 NPO is Joker, Swamp Thing, Grodd, Sub, and either Cyborg, Ivy, Brainaic(?), or Robin. For the record I don't think these characters are bad because the game is pretty balanced. Swamp and Joker for sure are down there imo, Sub and Grodd are pretty ehhh, Robin, Brainiac, Cyborg, and Ivy are pretty good, there isn't any real shitters in this game which is super cool.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
On the subject of blue beetle and the suggestion that him needing higher execution than others to get the same results does not equal a worse character... execution is on you it is not a character flaw to have a higher execution barrier.

G4S Pharaoh

No limit
In all honesty float cancels are just muscle memory. His bnb after df1mb is kind of hard I guess (df1mb 3xxbf2 f23xxbf3), but its not a deal breaker for the character lol. Its all practice but I guess some people dont wanna put that in. His damage is really the only flaw I can see, but even then he gets roughly 300 in the corner meterless into setup and 300+ midscreen one bar so even that is kind of a sus reasoning. I think hes pretty perfectly balanced

Last edited:

Temetias

"MKX kid"
Shrink has a good chan but his click bait video titles are pathetic and he should be ashamed... take a look though his video names.. you should be ashamed.
Welcome to YouTube lol. His videos titles are not even bad. Nothing wrong with trying to get people to click on a video with a title. His titles are not even bad compared to most YouTubers. If someone should be "ashamed" it's you for that unnecessary comment.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Sub-Zero can be good if he is played right, he can deal with a pretty good chunk of the roster. A top 10 he is not, but far from bottom 5.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
My bottom 5 NPO is Joker, Swamp Thing, Grodd, Sub, and either Cyborg, Ivy, Brainaic(?), or Robin. For the record I don't think these characters are bad because the game is pretty balanced. Swamp and Joker for sure are down there imo, Sub and Grodd are pretty ehhh, Robin, Brainiac, Cyborg, and Ivy are pretty good, there isn't any real shitters in this game which is super cool.
Braniac is def. not bottom 5 :) Play a good one and it'll change your mind.

Beetle's execution isn't really that hard.. He just has to work way harder in game than other characters for similar output. Why I think he's not that great.