What's new

Introducing Joker!

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
If his trait is just the speed increase from the first game, that's kinda lame. Unless it opens up some cool combo routes for him. Was hoping it would be related to some of his other weapons like a laughing gas trait that stuns them.

Nobody is going to talk about how awesome the stage is though? This has to be my favorite stage yet, creepy abandoned carnival place. Haha I like a lot of the stages in inj2 but this one I think is one of my favorites.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
So Joker is like Zombie Liu in Deception? (story wise)
The profile makes it sound more like ~Nightmare Geese~ from KOF/Fatal Fury, where the character is dead but is too popular to cut. I doubt he'll appear in the story mode outside of flashbacks or dream sequences or something.

trufenix

bye felicia
How does the character with the least effects look so fucking good. The animation team really knocked it out of the park.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Lol no it's not this is definitely The Joker from the first game. Notice the scars on his chest and stomach? Someone obviously resurrected him.
Those scars could also be from Joker torturing him. They mentioned Jason Todd out of nowhere in the intro for a reason. This Joker also reacts very strangely to the very mention of that name. Also, this Joker looks absolutely nothing like the Joker in the first game. He doesn't have the elongated face or anything like that.

I don't know. Just spit-balling here. I could totally be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet that this is Joker is actually Jason Todd.

Those scars could also be from Joker torturing him. They mentioned Jason Todd out of nowhere in the intro for a reason. This Joker also reacts very strangely to the very mention of that name. Also, this Joker looks absolutely nothing like the Joker in the first game. He doesn't have the elongated face or anything like that.

I don't know. Just spit-balling here. I could totally be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet that this is Joker is actually Jason Todd.
I kinda agree the only thing throwing me off is the same voice actor , but they could be doing that to so we don't catch sent of it