What's new

Introducing Joker!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I really like that stage, but it's another super dark stage where you can hardly see your character.

Characters just blend into the background on most stages so well.
It's pretty annoying.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Like @Diamondust said too, I really like the Leto/Ledger half/half look they seem to be going with. He looks more worn-out and creepier here than he did previously. Also, I'm not sure what you guys think, but I think it's better that they didn't go for a more standard looking Joker. Joker's standard look has been done to death already and I welcome the change.

Injustice 2 is looking really whack for me. Joker, Bane, Cheetah, Darkseid and Scarecrow were all characters I was really not excited for, but their trailers have REALLY won me over. I'm getting super hype for this game!

Wonder if a Batman The Animated Series Joker Premier skin is in the works with Mark Hamill doing voice over.
I love the animation on the shock hand the Joker does, great heaving laugh animation

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Though killed by Superman, the Joker continues to haunt the lives of all those touched by his madness. By destroying Metropolis, he set the events in motion which made enemies of Superman and Batman. If he were alive to see the chaos he’d created, he would surely be smiling.
Sounds like he's still dead story wise.

Will be interesting to see which Joker this is. ( INJ1 Rez'd, Jason Todd, Other Earth Version, etc...)
He looks great, love the running crowbar LMAO

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Joker looks good here, I wonder how they will explain his return despite being killed by Superman. I also really love that stage, has that dark aura around it. Richard Epcar does a great job voicing the Joker.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
People keeping asking about his trait and it's his laugh. You press 4, laugh, the character gets a speed increase up to three levels. It was in the leaked footage too.