What's new

Breakthrough Insane new Deathstroke corner damage 48% one bar, leaves opponent standing!

B Pryme

Noob
Hello fellow fighters, my buddy Shizzzamm was recently messing with deathstroke's corner game and I think we found how to maximize his damage in a REALISTIC way, no offense but the high damage corner stuff he has now is insane to try and hit confirm in a match. Let's begin......

Ji3 323 db3 mb 323 f23 db3 48% as you can see this is off a jump 3 which is nice and easy to hit confirm into 323, from that point on landing the mb spin is easy we were doing it 9/10 times. You can end in pizza cutter (idk why) for 47%. I believe I will have to test in a second that with out the jump in 3 it still does 41 or 42 ending in a reset (spin). This should be the new way to maximize damage in the corner with deathstroke, landing the mb spin after the 323, which is not that hard, adding 2 meters will get you over 50% which is meaty damage for deathstroke. I believe this is going to revolutionize his corner tech, I mean if you land a jump three good by almost half your life in to reset. I have a crappy camera video of this that I post and I will be posting more videos in high def tonight! Here's to keeping kano 2.0 viable yall lol!

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
good shit man but id skip the last reset and go for the hard knockdown into crossup overhead.. that leaves you neutral

B Pryme

Noob
good shit man but id skip the last reset and go for the hard knockdown into crossup overhead.. that leaves you neutral
Absolutely we just found this tech last night, you can end it however for maybe 1% less the main point being this is how we should start wall combos!

B Pryme

Noob
lol the deathstroke forums need work then look at the combo thread no news of it there never see deathstrokes utilizing this......

B Pryme

Noob
Pretty much because it leaves him negative on hit.
Lol not ending in sword spin but the combo itself, look at the deathstroke forums, the combo thread has people posting that the 46% is the highest damage, lol tony t just posted about how ji2 gets better damage then ji3 well that's wrong.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Lol not ending in sword spin but the combo itself, look at the deathstroke forums, the combo thread has people posting that the 46% is the highest damage, lol tony t just posted about how ji2 gets better damage then ji3 well that's wrong.
Probably due to scaling. NRS has been tweaking the damage algorithm too much lately for the percentages to be reliable. If you want a definitive answer, you'll need to post the latest update yourself or see if someone else has. Sorry to burst the bubble. :/

B Pryme

Noob
GTFO with you're e-flexing, I don't give a fuck if you knew this was possible, I searched the forums didn't see it so I posted it. Funny everyone's got this check 4900 disease where they need to voice there opinion. Did you ever stop to think people didn't know about this, lol if you know about it shut the fuck up and move on.

You can't always get a jump in combo in the corner... that's probably why people list J2... if you take that jump in out of the combo the gravity doesn't change. J3 takes them off their feet, so it changes everything in the rest of the combo. It's not a bread and butter, it's a combo off of J3.

ryublaze

Noob
I agree the people who made these stickied combo threads need to keep them up to date or organize them better, not bashing anyone btw just saying that new players and myself still have trouble learning what the best combos are for certain characters because some threads are not up to date. To this very day I'm still trying to figure out certain combos with DS and Ares.

but yeah this is old news. All you really have to know for DS's combos are [combo starter] + 323 f23 sword flip and a few mb sword spin combos in the corner.

B Pryme

Noob
I'm trying to show how going straight into mb spin after 323 will get you the most damage post patch, I don't care how you end it, but post patch going straight into spin is how you get max damage. Greenless I have no idea what you're talking about, we tested it on Harley and other smaller characters and it worked just fine.

Raptor what I'm trying to show people is that you actually go straight into spin after the 323 yes it apparently was known but not anywhere on the forums, no more going 323 f23 mb spin in corner just go 323 mb spin for max damage.

ryublaze

Noob
but yeah this is old news. All you really have to know for DS's combos are [combo starter] + 323 f23 sword flip and a few mb sword spin combos in the corner.
quoting my own post...i don't mean to be misinformative but there are other combos to know too like interactable combos

Vagrant

Noob
Your intentions were in the right place. To be fair this technically wasn't in the combo thread.

Chill the fuck out though dude.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Nice damage but ending a combo with sword spin I wouldnt recommend since sword spin doesn't have much advantage on hit

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
GTFO with you're e-flexing, I don't give a fuck if you knew this was possible, I searched the forums didn't see it so I posted it. Funny everyone's got this check 4900 disease where they need to voice there opinion. Did you ever stop to think people didn't know about this, lol if you know about it shut the fuck up and move on.
I didn't know it! Thanks for posting it!

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Even though I don't play Deathstroke (although I've considered him as a second/third), it is nice to see people sharing tech. Great job man! I appreciate people that contribute to the community.

To everyone else... if this is "Day 0" tech, why isn't it posted in the combo thread? If you knew about it, why didn't you share it?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hello fellow fighters, my buddy Shizzzamm was recently messing with deathstroke's corner game and I think we found how to maximize his damage in a REALISTIC way, no offense but the high damage corner stuff he has now is insane to try and hit confirm in a match. Let's begin......

Ji3 323 db3 mb 323 f23 db3 48% as you can see this is off a jump 3 which is nice and easy to hit confirm into 323, from that point on landing the mb spin is easy we were doing it 9/10 times. You can end in pizza cutter (idk why) for 47%. I believe I will have to test in a second that with out the jump in 3 it still does 41 or 42 ending in a reset (spin). This should be the new way to maximize damage in the corner with deathstroke, landing the mb spin after the 323, which is not that hard, adding 2 meters will get you over 50% which is meaty damage for deathstroke. I believe this is going to revolutionize his corner tech, I mean if you land a jump three good by almost half your life in to reset. I have a crappy camera video of this that I post and I will be posting more videos in high def tonight! Here's to keeping kano 2.0 viable yall lol!
Despite what others are saying, these combos did not exist in any thread I've seen. Congrats on finding some awesome new DS tech! I'll get these added to the guide when I have a chance and I'll make sure they're credited to you.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Despite what others are saying, these combos did not exist in any thread I've seen. Congrats on finding some awesome new DS tech! I'll get these added to the guide when I have a chance and I'll make sure they're credited to you.

Whoah whoah karaokelove, I'm not usually one to clammor for credit but...

http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-ultimate-deathstroke-guide.32720/page-3#post-920106

These combos have yet to be recorded in the combo thread or in the guide.
I literally posted that right there in your guide thread lol.