What's new

Breakthrough Insane new Deathstroke corner damage 48% one bar, leaves opponent standing!

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Good combo find, but do NOT end corner combos with Topspin.
It leaves DS negative enough for a punish by the opponent.
Everyone's saying that but didn't it get buffed to where he isn't negative on hit anymore? Pretty sure that was something that came along with his nerfs.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Everyone's saying that but didn't it get buffed to where he isn't negative on hit anymore? Pretty sure that was something that came along with his nerfs.

Nope, but Spin DID get buffed when his guns got nerfed. On hit, MB Sword Spin won't drop combos anymore. But it's still negative on hit during long combos.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
GTFO with you're e-flexing, I don't give a fuck if you knew this was possible, I searched the forums didn't see it so I posted it. Funny everyone's got this check 4900 disease where they need to voice there opinion. Did you ever stop to think people didn't know about this, lol if you know about it shut the fuck up and move on.
WHAT?! LOL- Get a grip man. There wasn't any need to get heated up over that; I basically stated that ending the combo with the sword spin was a bad idea because it leaves him vulnerable on hit. My bad for presenting a fact. :p

Also: Your. *e-flexes*

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Whoah whoah karaokelove, I'm not usually one to clammor for credit but...

I literally posted that right there in your guide thread lol.
Wow, I don't remember seeing that at all. I should have gotten that posted in the combos section as soon as I saw it to avoid all this confusion. Sorry, Deathstroke community! I'll update that right now.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Wow, I don't remember seeing that at all. I should have gotten that posted in the combos section as soon as I saw it to avoid all this confusion. Sorry, Deathstroke community! I'll update that right now.

lolwut. U liked that post I made XD
I sorta assumed you saw it, unless you blindly like my posts without reading them :p

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
lolwut. U liked that post I made XD
I sorta assumed you saw it, unless you blindly like my posts without reading them :p
That's what I mean. I must have "liked" it, and then just gone off to do whatever and forgot all about it.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I was doing this early on. If you meterburn the second spin you can make their feet hit the ground first causing a reset situation.

IIRC you can MB the sec SS as well to do SF after it for 49%.
I might be wrong though. Have to test it as first.
I have been using this combo since a few weeks.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
B Pryme nice OP. It brought attention to something that has been found but was missed in the documentation, which karaokelove is fixing.

Thanks for adding to the community. Stay positive, friend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2