What's new

Input Error Debate is Offically OVER

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Liu Kang in MK X had this issue as well with B12~DB2. If done too fast it would do B1~DB2, you had to wait a bit with the DB input for it to come out correctly. Didn't matter if negative edge was on or off(I always play with it off).

Seems the problem is a lot more universal and bigger in Injustice 2, certainly with the buffer window to be too big. Hope this is something they can fix fast.
This is exactly the biggest issue I have and it's a problem of buffer window and nothing else, alternate controls doesn't solve it.

The window is too big and it indirectly makes things more difficult because you have to wait

Try playing Ivy with this huge window and b2d2, holy fuck kill me

I manage to mitigate the input errors from crouch block after the latest patch with alt controls off. However, you need to crouch block using D not DB.

If you have input shortcuts on, and you roll the inputs from D to F or B w/ a button (i.e. QCF or QCB) you'll do a special move DB or DF. In this case you need to input from D directly to F or B to get your desired string.

You won't get the special move w/ input shortcuts off if you roll the inputs but you may have a more difficult time canceling D1 into DB or DF special move.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Ok I decided to try to go pad with everything set to off.No release check and etc.

Please note that up haven blast is :d:r2. I'm inputting :d:qtl:l:r2 to try to avoid a :d:r2 input when trying to use one of my main pokes (F2) from crouch.

There's no reason I should be getting an up haven blast from any input other than :d:r2. I feel like my character just does what he wants.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Ok I decided to try to go pad with everything set to off.No release check and etc.

Please note that up haven blast is :d:r2. I'm inputting :d:qtl:l:r2 to try to avoid a :d:r2 input when trying to use one of my main pokes (F2) from crouch.

There's no reason I should be getting an up haven blast from any input other than :d:r2. I feel like my character just does what he wants.

The worst part, we'll probably going have to wait 2 years for this to be fixed (Shades of hat trick)