What's new

Injustice XBL Tournament of Violence

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I'd have to see with everyone first, And see how convenient this is for me, it starts about dinner time >.<
I see....

It may also prove inconsequential, because it is possible for me to have to head out at 1pm anyway. I do not wish to inconvenience anyone....but I figure I may never get another Sunday off until spring of 2014. ;_;

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I won't have access to a computer when it starts so if anyone could update me through an xbl message or party chat, that'd be appreciated

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Sorry guys It's me the host who's infact running a bit off time I've got something to setup and I will be on, I will create a room called Zigs for this tournament.

Everyone join that when it's up but sorry there may be a bit of a delay before we kick off.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Alright, Guys Because I only jumped in for MrGotMerked to host this I may not know who everyone is right now, but in any case if we start getting some matches going, AdamMartin2009 V Dislexsik
RebornSOARZ v Zak123
EnumaElish V RIFSRK
Skill_Gap V MonsterBlood.

These are the first few.
If you know your opponent is in the room You can start your matches now and report scores to me (DT ZigZagGamer) via here or XBL first to 3 good luck all