What's new

Injustice XBL Tournament of Violence

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I'm cool with that, with my connection being free to stream US games and difficult still on games in my country I wont do that unfortunately, I might get some shit recorded or top 8 perhaps.

What is the original time?
1pm EST. That works for me and its cool in the streaming, but top 8 would be cool, or at least grand finals. Making you admin now, detaching everyone, and sending out all new challonge messages. Thanks a bunch, I own you one :)

Sent from my Brain using Tapatalk 4 chip...Ding! Team IJS --» www.injusticesociety.com #G4S

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
1pm EST. That works for me and its cool in the streaming, but top 8 would be cool, or at least grand finals. Making you admin now, detaching everyone, and sending out all new challonge messages. Thanks a bunch, I own you one :)

Sent from my Brain using Tapatalk 4 chip...Ding! Team IJS --» www.injusticesociety.com #G4S
1pm EST I believe is like 6PM here so that should work for me too, especially with there being alot of people compared to what I usually take on so yeah I'm cool to do this, Qwark28 there it's done haha!

I'm going to still play in this doe lol

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves

RIF

Noob
I signed up earlier in the week. Not sure how this is all going to work. Please make sure we post something in this thread early tomorrow indicating it's still happening. RIF SRK is my gamer tag.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Only a few hours now. :cool:
Would be really useful to me if you guys can use both the xbox & TYM to keep up with match updates if possible.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Only a few hours now. :cool:
Would be really useful to me if you guys can use both the xbox & TYM to keep up with match updates if possible.
What are the chances of tomorrow's tournament being pushed back to 1pm est as well? I'm expecting some bad news ala work...

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
What are the chances of tomorrow's tournament being pushed back to 1pm est as well? I'm expecting some bad news ala work...
I'd have to see with everyone first, And see how convenient this is for me, it starts about dinner time >.<