What's new

Injustice XBL Tournament of Violence

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Welcome guys to another tournament of violence. I will be hosting, attending (sue me) and Streaming Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals.

The Date:
EDIT: Date changed to November 16, 2013 due to Absolute Battle being the 9th.

The Time:
1pm EST

The Rules:

All matches will be First To 3

Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals are First to 5

Double Elimination

If you are more than 5 minutes late to your match, you will be Disqualified (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Sign-up link: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/OXtz6xf50Q «--- You have to sign-up in order to participate.

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk 4 chip. Ding! Team IJS --» www.injusticesociety.com

True Grave

What happens if 2 people can't connect?
Either I'd run a KOTH and hope both parties can connect, otherwise one of the two would have to come to some agreement. If an agreement can't be met, then both take a loss. You should be fine, you seem to be able to connect to North American servers

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk 4 chip. Ding! Team IJS --» www.injusticesociety.com

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Either I'd run a KOTH and hope both parties can connect, otherwise one of the two would have to come to some agreement. If an agreement can't be met, then both take a loss. You should be fine, you seem to be able to connect to North American servers

Not to most americans though.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I have a request: Tag the participants about 2-3 days before so we don't forget. Happened way too many times already.

I signed up :p

My GT is Enuma Eliish for future references since it's not the same as my Challonge user.

True Grave

I am signed up. Seems like a lot of fun, I just hope I don't forget!
Ill tag you

I have a request: Tag the participants about 2-3 days before so we don't forget. Happened way too many times already.

I signed up :p

My GT is Enuma Eliish for future references since it's not the same as my Challonge user.
Will do, and got it. I remember your name change from the MK Tag Tourney I held.