What's new

Injustice Speculation: Collector's Edition Hints at Robin, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern

Reedoms

Noob
Are you kidding? Fratricide is pretty insane as it is. You say he would never go even further into madness and rapes and murders children. That's exactly what methodically studying something as incomprehensible as light will do to a person.
But that's the thing, he never studied it. He just stole the thing and killed the guy who really created the gun/suit. He was just an idiot who would get beaten by kids and laughed at by everyone else. Hell, when he died, all the people in the Suicide Squad laughed about it because he looked like such an idiot.

But that's the thing, he never studied it. He just stole the thing and killed the guy who really created the gun/suit. He was just an idiot who would get beaten by kids and laughed at by everyone else. Hell, when he died, all the people in the Suicide Squad laughed about it because he looked like such an idiot.
Oh, well, I'm wrong then. I thought he was an actual doctor. My fault. Sorry

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Robin is a lock for this game as there is no way a tie in comic for the game would showcase cast not in the game itself. However, I'd say that since Nightwing was given a staff which he has never had for no reason that its pretty likely he is just an alt for Nightwing in costumes otherwise they took his gimmick and gave it away for no discernable reason which is HIGHLY unlikely. Its a smart way to get more cast into the story without having to honest to god rig, animate, and balance a ton more characters.

I'm betting the Green Lantern slot is shared by Hal, Kyle, John, Guy and possibly Baz with either Atrocitus or Sinestro being used as another character for them to fight taking up a seperate slot on the roster. The main 4-5 guys from Earth that are Lanterns will likely share one slot and be alt outfits for each other though IMO. Just smart marketing to appeal to the fans and let them all play as who they want.

BTW enough with the Batman and Friends comments please. We have 24 slots minimal and we only got around half even hinted at so far and Batman is just the easiest market to use to draw initial hype and numbers to the game in the form of pre-orders. Just give it time. Boon's already promising the next several reveals won't likely be Batman related and states that there are PLENTY of non-Batman cast coming. Just remember that his comic has the most casual market saturation and its money to promote them early and often to draw those folks in.

shig

kool guy
Tutorial mode : Robin.
Story mode : First thing that happens is Robin leaves Batman and becomes Nightwing.
(Don't think this will actually happen, but would be cool)

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
It's fair to note that the MK/DC comic book also had notable characters such as Johnny Cage and Goro who didn't ultimately appear in the game. I also wonder whether or not the game will have a recurring character who will never fight similar to Quan Chi in MK/DC. Hopefully at least the Manhunter and Green Lantern will see a green light for this game nevertheless.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I said it before and I'm going to say it again. Robin would be a wasted spot, as much as I like him. He's too similar to Nightwing. There are so many different varied characters in the DC Universe, we don't need clones like Robin/Nightwing, Green Lantern/Sinestro or Harley Quinn/Joker.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I hope that Robin isn't in. Would really disappoint me.

Why? Robin is a nasty in Teen Titans... I would main Robin if they bring out the dark side of him like in Teen Titans... My son is gonna flip out <3

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I will absolutley main Robin...
I said it before and I'm going to say it again. Robin would be a wasted spot, as much as I like him. He's too similar to Nightwing. There are so many different varied characters in the DC Universe, we don't need clones like Robin/Nightwing, Green Lantern/Sinestro or Harley Quinn/Joker.

If I had to choose I would say get Nightwing's fruity ass out and replace with Robin but I dont have any issue with BOTH of them being in it... But Robin > Nightwing

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I will absolutley main Robin...

If I had to choose I would say get Nightwing's fruity ass out and replace with Robin but I dont have any issue with BOTH of them being in it... But Robin > Nightwing
I'd pick Robin over Nightwing any day, but it's very unlikely that they'll replace NW with Robin. As for Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter, I reaaally hope they'll be in the game, they're both awesome and make for very cool move sets.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I'd pick Robin over Nightwing any day, but it's very unlikely that they'll replace NW with Robin. As for Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter, I reaaally hope they'll be in the game, they're both awesome and make for very cool move sets.
yup... No Nightwing is in for sure obviously... I was just saying that I like Robin better than Nightwing

I think Green Lantern HAS to be in and Martian Manhunter would be sick too

shig

kool guy
What do you imagine Robin's moveset to be like? I'm thinking something between Nightwing and Batman. But what the hell would his gimmick be?

Come on Reveal Raven, Starfire and Deathstroke, Static Shock, Mr. Freeze, ugh!

Someone go bother KT Smith, he knows the roster probably as NRS hired his workplace to do the audio, so he probably got more audio orders in by now.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
RT @Nightwing_Butt @noobde is the comic in the CE mean Robin, Green Lantern, & Martian Manhunter are in the game? EB: No. Just in the comic.
Now obviously he could just be lying not ruin the surprise, but if that were the case he probably just wouldn't respond. Plus when most of MK leaked because of the demo, he didn't deny any of it, just said it wasn't everything.

Who knows though.