What's new

Injustice - Shazam, Aquaman, Sinestro and Doomsday Hinted at in GAMER Magazine

Cruz

Banned
Hal Jordan: Boxing gloves, wall, hammers, baseball bat and jet.....
Sinestro: Snake-bite(like mugen), axe's, chainsaw, twin daggers, needle storms and buzzsaw blade....
Star Sapphire: double violet beams, tentacle grapples, freeze crystal and spear......

All three should be in cause think about it when Hal and Carol wanne kiss,
they'll both kiss Sinestro on a chin!

Cruz

Banned
Doomsday could be that 25th playable boss character they always talked about when they say
the roster is about 24-25 characters.

As for the others: Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Circe/Star Sapphire, Martian Manhunter and Captain Cold.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Where are you guys reading this stuff at? That link just takes me to the gamer magazine home page with nothing I can find about injustice on it.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Doomsday AND Bane! Every 1990's era comic book fan will be all over this game now! Sooooooo good if true. If Darkseid ends up the final boss then thats all the biggest and baddest best known major hitters in one game for the mass appeal audiences.

This game's roster sounds golden for marketing IMO. Nothing, but "A-Listers"! Gimme my bow! My emerald archer is ready to fight them all!

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Hopefully there are a lot of cameos, and that the villains locked up in Arkham stay locked up...

So, I guess that means non-playable bosses, also. ;_;
I have this weird feeling it's gonna be Doomsday that's the unplayable boss. The other three seem like they'd be part of the main roster if you ask me.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Please, please, does anyone on this site believe there is a finite possibility of seeing a Watchmen in the game despite the story/timeframe/canon inconsistencies? If I could just sit there and move (float) around with Doc Manhattan or hairspray blowtorch fools with Rorschach... I would feel a completeness that is difficult to describe

edit: by the way the recent announcements/rumors are awesome and I still appreciate them greatly ;D BANE!!!