What's new

Injustice - Shazam, Aquaman, Sinestro and Doomsday Hinted at in GAMER Magazine

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
In the latest issue GAMER magazine, not only were two new characters officially revealed, but in the magazine there is hinting at even more characters being in the game that have not yet been revealed. Dark_Raiden on twitter recently mentioned how Shazam, Aquaman, Sinestro and Doomsday are hinted in the game's story-line. Many of us know that Ed Boon has made subtle teases at what could be hinting at these characters on his twitter account.

Could it be?
ld.jpg
Credit: MKServer

Edited by STORMS* (no scans please)

NOTE: if you wish to check out Gamer Magazine hit up your local BestBuy, it's their official games magaznine

Attachments

Aquaman, Shazam (formerly, Captain Marvel), Doomsday, Sinestro

edit: thought you were asking were the four characters. nvm

Cruz

Banned
Rathalos are you fucking trolling me with those 4 characters?
Sorry i was to fast bro, thank you verry much.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I wouldn't count those as new character confirmations, just yet. We know all too well how MK 9 had multiple characters make cameos in cutscenes and endings, but were never actually playable characters.

Frost, anyone?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I hate Captain Marvel. I'm pretty sure he had an infinite in the last game.

I can still taste the salt in my mouth.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Reading this it just says "familiar heroes and villains fighting in Metropolis". Hardly a confirmation as they could be part of the story or just background pieces.

Edit: Nighthawk? Really? Come on now.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Reading this it just says "familiar heroes and villains fighting in Metropolis". Hardly a confirmation as they could be part of the story or just background pieces.

Edit: Nighthawk? Really? Come on now.
That's the thing. There are probably more characters in the story than the number that's playable.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
"Being seen on the story" doesn't mean they are playable, I think someone said you'll find lotta characters in story mode that aren't playable.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
All four of them are super obvious choices and have been teased by boon, or in Shazams case, he was in MKvsDC, so he is already a shoe in.

The only one that might not be playable is Doomsday, as he might be the games Goro.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Doomsday would make a fantastic Sub-Boss. We have enough evidence at this point to know he will be present in some form or another.

Assuming all four of these characters are playable, that only leaves about five characters slots. Here's to hoping for Blue Beetle.