What's new

Injustice @ PAX East - Review of Saturday's Display w/ in-game options, ladder modes and more

The stage hazards might get abused with it actually showing the player that he or she is in range. I would rather no indicator. But we'll see how it works out.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Sorry if I wasn't paying too much attention to the practice options or interviews, but is there going to be a record AI function in training mode where you record the dummy to perform a move, manuever, attack, combo etc. of your choice and repeats that move (like in SFxT, TTT2, SFIV)? I feel that feature is easily one of the most important things in any fighting game and the most useful invention ever.

Hell Super Street Fighter IV for the 3DS had a record AI feature. Please NRS, as much as I appreciate and respect your attention to detail along with my childlike excitement for this game, this is one of the most crucial features that helps players understand characters, frame data behavior (even if the game (thankfully) already gives us frame data), MU experience (almost as crucial as playing an actual person), and so on. I just hope its there somewhere knowing the game is a couple weeks away from launch. Here's hoping what the Great Sanchez tells us.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I like how 6f jabs that are +4 on block is broken to you guys. XD

Btw, I was totally right about backdashes being big in this game. Invincible backdashes = standard MK-style pressure won't work as well as you guys would expect.

Holy shit @ the damage scaling...meter is going to be a big presence in combos, methinks!

Sorry if I wasn't paying too much attention to the practice options or interviews, but is there going to be a record AI function in training mode where you record the dummy to perform a move, manuever, attack, combo etc. of your choice and repeats that move (like in SFxT, TTT2, SFIV)? I feel that feature is easily one of the most important things in any fighting game and the most useful invention ever.

w
Yes.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Yes. Specifically, NerdJosh mentioned that he liked using this feature to figure out what does and does not beat various setups involving stage hazards (which could become a very important form of research if the community embraces them).