What's new

Injustice @ PAX East - Review of Saturday's Display w/ in-game options, ladder modes and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In the segment today with Hector and Derik from NetherRealm Stuidos at PAX East, they gave some insight on a few things about the game. They noted that they will be going over a few S.T.A.R. Labs missions tomorrow, which is similar to MK9's Challenge Tower, except much different. Nothing new was revealed today. however a few details about modes and other aspects of the game were highlighted.

UPDATE:
Thanks to the On Blast Show, they've uploaded the Injustice part of PAX to YouTube
Credit: DarkNaTaS via MKU
  • 15 stages, 24 characters is what the game will have on April 16th. Hector noted that some of those 15 stages are more like multiple stages in one. At least four DLC are planned for now*
2.jpg
  • tomorrow is STAR Labs (MK9 challenge tower)
1.jpg
3.jpg
Battles will be multiple "ladders" i.e. "Heroes, Villains, Poison (bleeding out while fighting) and more and they are basically arcade ladders.
4.jpg
Display of "Button configuration" when pausing
5.jpg
Display of AI options
51.jpg
Display of "Practice Options"
6.jpg
Display of combos and FRAME DATA
7.jpg
Tune in tomorrow at 2PM EST for the S.T.A.R. Labs missions preview!

Source: http://www.twitch.tv/twitch

Attachments

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
There are 22 confirmed characters (21 show on the IGAU site and we know Black Adam is #22)

Soooo we will get 2 more "core" characters and then for sure another 4 for DLC (at least)

So its for sure at least 28 chars

ninjay

Noob
So there is a throw button. I heard it was going to be L+H. If I am using an arcade stick the default setup would be:

(L) (M) (H) (Throw)
(P) (I) (Meter) (Stance)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
So there is a throw button. I heard it was going to be L+H. If I am using an arcade stick the default setup would be:

(L) (M) (H) (Throw)
(P) (I) (Meter) (Stance)
I -believe- it's been said that L+H is one of a few shortcuts in the game designed to ensure that stick players can perform every function in the game with just stick buttons.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i noticed they dont have the cancel advantage in the frame data.
i know we'll be able to find out gaps in strings by going through them one by one in the new sick sounding pratice mode but be nice to have the data there

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Broken, lol but seriously it might not still be the real frame data.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

MMmm I hear you but i think the little frame data we saw today is "real"... It looked real at least... The old stuff we got were almost all 15 frames for everything (since it was placeholders)

But lets see

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
We also don't know where 6 frames stands compared to the rest of the cast on average. There just might be faster jabbing all around.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
MMmm I hear you but i think the little frame data we saw today is "real"... It looked real at least... The old stuff we got were almost all 15 frames for everything (since it was placeholders)

But lets see
What I mean is it still could be old, they have been tweaking the game to this day and balancing it. I'm not doubting it or anything let's just not get too excited only to be disappointed coming Apr 16 lol. If it is real though that is boss lol.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
We also don't know where 6 frames stands compared to the rest of the cast on average. There just might be faster jabbing all around.

yup I also saw 4 frames on somthing .. .It was quick and I couldnt make it out or screen shot it...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Interesting, very good! tons of options wow...

I'm so changing my "meter burn" LB with Throwing "RB" and not sure what "Hard" is, hard punch? Will have to change that too. Zoning very strong? Nice, I'm a zoning and turtler player hehe.