What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So Catwoman can't get better movement but Flash's already good dash gets buffed? Yep that's NRS balance logic for you. (nothing against flash of course), And KF's slide still remaining scrubby as hell...I'm thinking Scorpion won't be alone on that tourney back burner for very long.
Catwoman can j2 from further out than just about everyone else. Who gives a shit that her dash isn't better when she has that?

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I think many MK9/potential MK10 IGAU top players will regret this. Do you 3d MK players, MK9 players reaaally want NRS to start making their games more like traditional 2d games? Pretty soon, many will be wishing for the brokenness back. Can't take this back. Bet there will be blowback in MK10. All of you just told NRS "Give us less broken stuff. We want a solid game". Be careful what you wish for.

Nemesis_Prime

<3 Fighting Games!!!
I hope the universal buff to D2 and major nerds to teleport punch can stop all those QQ on Scorp for good. If I read any more posts about banning him I am going into a rage mode.

I play Scorp and this patch will not deter me, but I will start playing other characters more as well. This game is changing too much over just 2 months that my head is spinning. Let's hope Evo will show how balanced this game actually is so people can stop complaining for once.

i LOVE banes buff lol aorry batman and joker and other characters with perrys your getting run over now! like the scorpion nerfs gotta wait and see how everything really is when the patch comes out. and the superman nerf isnt that bad still gonna do f+2,3 breath on block lol cant wait for zod!!

I don't play Lobo, but him not getting buffed and remaining as the worst character in the game deters me from purchasing him.
That.... doesn't really make sense, why doesn't it count as a projectile?
Because Green Lantern aims it left and right instead of just firing it straight at his opponent. Hell if I know why it doesn't count as a projectile.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I get knocked out of it all the time by Deathstroke's MB guns or Nightwing's MB air projectile or a combination of Batman's bats and batarangs...

Anything over 3 hits knocks you out of it even at level 3.
I was JUST in the lab with Bane, his level 3 venom charge goes right through projectiles, even Deathstoke's guns.

It Means we got Nerfed son.
Yea we did. What I'm wondering is how it will affect canceling into low arrows. Will there be a hole in f2d1-low arrow or f2d13-low arrow on block now? Will people be able to poke out of it? It's depressing just thinking it could happen.

I was JUST in the lab with Bane, his level 3 venom charge goes right through projectiles, even Deathstoke's guns.
His regular guns, yeah. But if DS uses MB and the 4th hit comes out it knocks Bane out of it. Same with every other character who has multi hit projectiles.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yea we did. What I'm wondering is how it will affect canceling into low arrows. Will there be a hole in f2d1-low arrow or f2d13-low arrow on block now? Will people be able to poke out of it? It's depressing just thinking it could happen.
Tom Brady's setup now will also be useless, he presented a vid where the super reset was 99% guaranteed with it, so NRS nerfed:p, thank god i didn't bother adapt my meta game to it, i had this Sub-Zero feeling that it would be "Normalized"

If we want a buff, we better adress to Tom, NRS listen to what he says, actually it might be a good idea to adress the issues to the council ^^

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Everyone is saying this patch is perfect and blah blah... when it is released they will complain about Zod and find other things to complain about.. This community has made me cynical..