What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Living Corpse

Champion
You know, if Freddy had come out on Halloween for MK9 he would have been way more welcomed. I remember before he was confirmed everyone was down for a Freddy, Jason, Elm Street level and Camp Crystal Lake level as Halloween DLC.

Bad timing NRS.

I don't even play DOA and I want this DLC. This is what games were all about when I was younger, crazy over the top goofyness.

Living Corpse

Champion
Know what I loved about Soul Eater? The concept of insanity being an actual disease as in something you can contract like rabies, not just a chemical or hereditary biological imbalance in the brain causing a damaged state of mind.

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
You'd think people would learn by now that Xbox is not the console to go with for fighters.
Ah well. *goes back to practicing in DoAU*

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Well there's a few reasons, and hell Im a Xbox owner, so Im not exactly biased. But A: The D-pad, which most people use, assuming they dont have a stick, is absolute shit. The community is also another, but thats kinda a global problem. Plus they tend to not patch the damn things, if their not well known. My final point though minor, is the fact they have less fighting games overall, most of the Xbox fighters are on PS3 as wlel, along with PS3 having several more series.
/lolwalloftext

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
Well there's a few reasons, and hell Im a Xbox owner, so Im not exactly biased. But A: The D-pad, which most people use, assuming they dont have a stick, is absolute shit. The community is also another, but thats kinda a global problem. Plus they tend to not patch the damn things, if their not well known. My final point though minor, is the fact they have less fighting games overall, most of the Xbox fighters are on PS3 as wlel, along with PS3 having several more series.
/lolwalloftext
Fair enough, I've grown accustomed to the shitty d-pad and TBH I myself only play Injustice and MK but I do see your points.

But I think when I have my PS4 I'll be on that more because Next Gen Injustice.