What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Yeah, this is true. I've been gone for the last few days playing Pokemon Y to death. Also it's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so I've been really busy this week as well, with work and family stuff going on.
Except for yesterday (had a lot of of stuff to do), same! Played it so much... a little too much.

How far are you? I've beat 7 gym leaders, have a half party of level 70's.
I decided not to use Yveltal because... well, maybe because he's a legendary, I don't know. Should I? Or should I just keep going with those who I can use end game against other players so I won't be looked down upon? I'm happy without using him too though.

Donny you change your picture more then Lady Gaga changes outfits.
That's Spinky you mean.

Lol who said that?
I also wonder this. And hello Mulder! :)

I didn't. Mama Donny EDIT: Oh, it's x5STAR. Surprise.

Nope.
For some reason I wasn't alerted for this tag..
Oh, that guy...

Who the hell cares, any one hatin' on this thread for no reason probably are an unhappy dickface irl, who aren't happy because they know they'll never be laid by anyone except people who are paid to do it.

We aren't hurting anybody.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Except for yesterday (had a lot of of stuff to do), same! Played it so much... a little too much.

How far are you? I've beat 7 gym leaders, have a half party of level 70's.
I decided not to use Yveltal because... well, maybe because he's a legendary, I don't know. Should I? Or should I just keep going with those who I can use end game against other players so I won't be looked down upon? I'm happy without using him too though.

That's Spinky you mean.

I also wonder this. And hello Mulder! :)

For some reason I wasn't alerted for this tag..
Oh, that guy...

Who the hell cares, any one hatin' on this thread for no reason probably are an unhappy dickface irl, who aren't happy because they know they'll never be laid by anyone except people who are paid to do it.

We aren't hurting anybody.
Momma Donny has returned.