What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
GTA V is getting good reviews.

Ugh.. Breaking Bad series final, Dexter series final, Arkham Origins, GTA V... so much good shit coming.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Damn what's with all of the spin-offs lately?

Breaking Bad confirmed spin-off; Better Call Saul.
Supernatural spin-off pilot confirmed for season 9.
Arrow spin-off The Flash pilot confirmed for season 2.

And now... The Walking Dead spin-off confirmed!

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Idk but its awesome.
I'm not liking it.
I like those shows because of there characters and story, now they're just using there name to milk some money from there awesomeness.

I like the idea of the Arrow and Breaking Bad ones, but not the Walking Dead or Supernatural ones.

Which of those 4 shows do you watch?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I'm not liking it.
I like those shows because of there characters and story, now they're just using there name to milk some money from there awesomeness.

I like the idea of the Arrow and Breaking Bad ones, but not the Walking Dead or Supernatural ones.

Which of those 4 shows do you watch?
Thought you were talking about the Batman spin off fan movie thing......I watch walking dead but I missed most of season 3, I watched all of seasons 2 and 1 though. I hate Arrow and Smallville. Those are like Superhero Soap Operas, I see Breaking Bad on and some people in the house watch it but I try not to pay attention because I'm not caught up and I hate watching shows that I'm not caught up on. Also I watch Game of Thrones, seen season 1 and 2 gonna watch 3 sometime. Supernatural is pretty good I've only seen 1 full episode with my ex girlfriend who watched it all the time.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Thought you were talking about the Batman spin off fan movie thing......I watch walking dead but I missed most of season 3, I watched all of seasons 2 and 1 though. I hate Arrow and Smallville. Those are like Superhero Soap Operas, I watch see Breaking Bad on and some people in the house watch it but I try not to pay attention because I'm not caught up and I hate watching shows that I'm not caught up on. Also I watch Game of Thrones, seen season 1 and 2 gonna watch 3 sometime. Supernatural is pretty good I've only seen 1 full episode with my ex girlfriend who watched it all the time.
Oh okay. Nice.