What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Which Evil Dead?
The Conjuring was good, you should check it out one day.
I recently bought Evil Dead 1, 2 and The Army of Darkness on DVD. They were alright.
I haven't seen the new Evil Dead remake though, which might be the one you're talking about.

How else would I know to play you?
Isn't that just what we do?
New Evil Dead. It was amazing. How was the first one?

Spinky did I tell you I love your picture?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
How was Mudlside?
Pretty good.
To be honest, I prefered Almost Got 'Im and Perchance to Dream more though.
I haven't watched all of it, I've only watched like 5 episodes. I just watched the ones I was wanting to watch the most and then I'll watch the rest later.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Pretty good.
To be honest, I prefered Almost Got 'Im and Perchance to Dream more though.
I haven't watched all of it, I've only watched like 5 episodes. I just watched the ones I was wanting to watch the most and then I'll watch the rest later.
Only "Pretty good"? :(

sup buttons

I'm just going to toss that out there: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate is extremely fun. Super glad I played this and bought Momiji, that character is a blast and a half.

It's really neat how, after a few sets with people that also don't know how to play the game, you get a sense of the footsies and proper spacing and everything. I once thought being able to counter during a combo was a bit much, but it just opens another level of mix-ups. Probably the first 3D game I've played that I considered very enjoyable.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
So I'm on the Rockstar social network trying to come up with a crew name for GTAV. Kind of hard to settle on a name.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I cannot decide on a GTAV Crew name, advice?

Flaming Flamingos
Pink Flamingos
War Wolves
Suave Killers
Suave Snipers