What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Mulder

King of Heroes
Yeah. Really good but not one of my top 5 by the end I reckon.

That's Almost Got 'Im, where they share stories about how they almost got Batman. Killer Croc (actually Batman dressed as Croc) says he through a rock at him. Almost Got 'Im is one of my favorites.
NOT IN YOUR TOP FIVE D:

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I didn't like it much. I've heard the original is much better so you should check that out!
Eh... I think he'd prefer the remake.
I originals are more comedic, especially Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness.

I think I'd prefer the remake if I'd seen it, too. Only seen the first trilogy.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Eh... I think he'd prefer the remake.
I originals are more comedic, especially Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness.

I think I'd prefer the remake if I'd seen it, too. Only seen the first trilogy.
I love a comedic style horror personally. For me the remake was just too unbelievable. And I don't mean the supernatural stuff, like most of the characters did some really stupid stuff, it was more gory than scary which isn't what I prefer and it had some plot holes.

I've heard from word of mouth that the trilogy is way better so personal preference I guess? It was from more than one person.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I love a comedic style horror personally. For me the remake was just too unbelievable. And I don't mean the supernatural stuff, like most of the characters did some really stupid stuff, it was more gory than scary which isn't what I prefer and it had some plot holes.

I've heard from word of mouth that the trilogy is way better so personal preference I guess? It was from more than one person.
Yeah most people really love the originals.
I prefer scary over gore too.

But... the originals weren't scary, and they were only funny because it was laughably stupid and bad.
I enjoyed Army of Darkness a bit more then the others. Maybe I just need to rewatch them again, I feel as if I'm being a bit harsh. Seeing as most people love them.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Yeah most people really love the originals.
I prefer scary over gore too.

But... the originals weren't scary, and they were only funny because it was laughably stupid and bad.
I enjoyed Army of Darkness a bit more then the others. Maybe I just need to rewatch them again, I feel as if I'm being a bit harsh. Seeing as most people love them.
I dunno, haven't seen them so I can't really say. I guess I'll have to.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I just sympathise more for Mr. Freeze. I hope we can still be friends. Haha.

On a different topic, I finished Saints Row IV today. Was such an awesome game. So fun, so funny, so epic.
You're dead to me Donny.........:joker:..............................no but seriously you're dead to me