What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Oh yes and also, I feel liked, I returned with 15 alerts and a message. I will reply to the message in a sec.

I would pay to see that horror movie. I would nobly fight Black Hand to the death to protect Spinky, but he would fight dirty and gouge my eyes and I would be sacrificed so Mulder can get away.
Well, I'd expect nothing less considering your death would instigate the whole damn thing Donny.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Also Spinky in reply to you saying about me dropping Bane, Nightwing and Catwoman... yeah I'm really happy with Bats/Joker/Green Arrow/Aquaman. I think my Green Arrow and Joker are coming along quite nicely. I might pick up Catwoman or Nightwing again one day though, especially if Nightwing gets some more skins.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Also Spinky in reply to you saying about me dropping Bane, Nightwing and Catwoman... yeah I'm really happy with Bats/Joker/Green Arrow/Aquaman. I think my Green Arrow and Joker are coming along quite nicely. I might pick up Catwoman or Nightwing again one day though, especially if Nightwing gets some more skins.
I think a lot of our mains could change after the patch.