What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
You know, I'll bet money that if I did come back, all my skill with Bane will have gone down the crapper and I'll need to relearn pretty much everything. ;_;

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Yeah, that's always the problem, I'd recommend the usual, find a character you like and search for combo's for em.
I have one character for sure that I would want to learn, but since I'm trying to learn TTT2 I need to try and find a secondary, which is hard for me, not because I hate the characters, but because I like so many of them.

Yojimzo

I have one character for sure that I would want to learn, but since I'm trying to learn TTT2 I need to try and find a secondary, which is hard for me, not because I hate the characters, but because I like so many of them.
Ah yeah, I don't play tag games for that reason.
MvC being the exception.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Tekken is awesome, but I lost interest at TTT2.
It's pretty hard to learn.
Yea I played it a lot when I was little, but I was never heavily into being competitive, so all I did was button mash and didn't bother properly learning how to play. I just like how it's all about footsies and nothing else.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I only ever used Asuka and Paul. I've never had as much character loyalty for a fighting game character than I do for Asuka.

Yojimzo

I only ever used Asuka and Paul. I've never had as much character loyalty for a fighting game character than I do for Asuka.
I discovered I never really had character loyalty for Yoshimitsu, but god damn do I have some for King.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Ah yeah, I don't play tag games for that reason.
MvC being the exception.
I also try to play Tekken Rev, but it doesn't have Yoshimitsu :(
But sometimes I put the game off for a few weeks and then completely forget everything that I learned, so that's kind of my fault too in a way.