What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
lmao ok ill leave you guys to your facebook if you dont want to play. beta as fuck.
Uh dude, I haven't played anyone in at least three weeks because I have a shit-ton of work to do that's already long overdue and I have exams coming up in a couple of days. I asked Donny to play earlier on because I was procrastinating and now I've wasted the whole day when I had tons of shit to do. I shouldn't even be trying to get on this Wednesday.

web-head

Noob
Nah, no worries, I'm the type where, so long as you try it, I have no qualms if you dont like it.
Oh wait I totally lied man !! I just looked up an anime I forgot I kinda got Into but never watched the whole series I think it's called "fighting spirit" or "ippo" or something, I liked it because i like boxing and that's what it's about
but apart from that one not my thing lol

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Oh wait I totally lied man !! I just looked up an anime I forgot I kinda got Into but never watched the whole series I think it's called "fighting spirit" or "ippo" or something, I liked it because i like boxing and that's what it's about
but apart from that one not my thing lol
Hajime no Ippo?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I return.

I was at Albury for the day.

Got a few more movies.

Fight Club and The Usual Suspects on bluray.

Anyway, yes, sorry I was gone for the day! I'd love to play you Mulder or Spinky or web-head.

Maybe we could all play each other in a KOTH.

Mulder I don't think we will be able to connect, but if we can I would love to have the honor of crushing you. :joker:

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Oh yes and also, I feel liked, I returned with 15 alerts and a message. I will reply to the message in a sec.

I would pay to see that horror movie. I would nobly fight Black Hand to the death to protect Spinky, but he would fight dirty and gouge my eyes and I would be sacrificed so Mulder can get away.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I return.

I was at Albury for the day.

Got a few more movies.

Fight Club and The Usual Suspects on bluray.

Anyway, yes, sorry I was gone for the day! I'd love to play you Mulder or Spinky or web-head.

Maybe we could all play each other in a KOTH.

Mulder I don't think we will be able to connect, but if we can I would love to have the honor of crushing you. :joker:
I shall try. Give me a few moments though.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Oh yes and also, I feel liked, I returned with 15 alerts and a message. I will reply to the message in a sec.

I would pay to see that horror movie. I would nobly fight Black Hand to the death to protect Spinky, but he would fight dirty and gouge my eyes and I would be sacrificed so Mulder can get away.
<3