What's new

General/Other Injustice: New Green Lantern Banner, "Fully charged!"

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I still don't understand how people can like John. He has had nothing going for him in over 20+ years since Mosaic ended.
Its crazy that people always say Hal is bland, but then they go and choose John as his replacement.

Shame Kyle or Guy will never get in a video game.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
wait a damn minute here, is that the dude from Van Wilder??? or no wait, it's that guy from Blade 3?, nope I fucked that up, it's that dude from the classic we all have come to know and love X-Men Origins: Wolverine, no that can't be right, cause there is no way in hell a dude could be in a Marvel movie and a DC movie in the span of 2 years, that would be cray cray,

nope fucked that all up it's the dude from that one flick where 2 dudes piss in a fountian in a random park and switch bodys like that other movie with Lindsey lohan and the chick from true lies,

nope I was wrong on all accounts, it's that one guy who was the "witty" waiter in that flick about waiters, man, GL and SM are prolly gonna be SubZero Tier because Hector will find it funny, lets all main Green Arrow and just be done with it.

Reedoms

Noob
wait a damn minute here, is that the dude from Van Wilder??? or no wait, it's that guy from Blade 3?, nope I fucked that up, it's that dude from the classic we all have come to know and love X-Men Origins: Wolverine, no that can't be right, cause there is no way in hell a dude could be in a Marvel movie and a DC movie in the span of 2 years, that would be cray cray,

nope fucked that all up it's the dude from that one flick where 2 dudes piss in a fountian in a random park and switch bodys like that other movie with Lindsey lohan and the chick from true lies,

nope I was wrong on all accounts, it's that one guy who was the "witty" waiter in that flick about waiters, man, GL and SM are prolly gonna be SubZero Tier because Hector will find it funny, lets all main Green Arrow and just be done with it.
What the hell are you even talking about?

Should of been jon stewart, JLU is how I was, and many people under 20 who are not comic book followers were first introduce to character of green latern and I enoyed jon stewart. Plus we need one real black character because cyborg is like 75 percent machine, static shock plz. Nrs always wants to put one token black guy in their games and call it day.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
What the hell are you even talking about?
I believe he ranted about Ryan Reynolds for three paragraphs then just decided to say Green arrow will be the best...however, idk why he brought up any of those movies because no one acknowledges the existance of any of those films. Particularly GL.

Cruz

Banned
The only reason Hal's picked over John is cause the new regime wanne kill all the scum and those
who don't like there methods will suffer the same fate.
While John would just suck Superman's dick, Hal will not cause he dislikes dictators and i hate
to say it Atrocitus fans but the man behind the new regime and Superman might be Egghead.

The only reason Hal's picked over John is cause the new regime wanne kill all the scum and those
who don't like there methods will suffer the same fate.
While John would just suck Superman's dick, Hal will not cause he dislikes dictators and i hate
to say it Atrocitus fans but the man behind the new regime and Superman might be Egghead.
isn't he some guy from the 60's batman tv show?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sweet costume! nahh, the hell with Stewart. Give me Kyle Rayner, far more badass, cooler GL. But honestly Hal Jordan HAS to be the guy in this game, it's Hal Jordan. Come on...​

Reedoms

Noob
Sweet costume! nahh, the hell with Stewart. Give me Kyle Rayner, far more badass, cooler GL. But honestly Hal Jordan HAS to be the guy in this game, it's Hal Jordan. Come on...​
I'd love Kyle due to the fact that he actually makes imaginative constructs unlike Hal "Airplanes and Boxing Gloves" Jordan.

I'm actually glad it's Hal Jordan. Superheroes without masks just don't make sense to me, no matter how interesting their personalities are or how good their stories play out.
How do you know it's not kyle rayner? the hair looks more like his, but the mask is clearly hal jordan's.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'd love Kyle due to the fact that he actually makes imaginative constructs unlike Hal "Airplanes and Boxing Gloves" Jordan.
Yep, yep! Plus, as you mentioned earlier. Unlike John, Kyle has actually been relevant in DCU lol. I find it funny how some folks always mention John but ignore Kyle or even Alan Scott. But of all of them, Hal is the most legendary, still second IMO would be Kyle between his stories and the Ion archs were just epic IMO. Both also had their share with Parallax. How cool would it be if Hal's alternate was Parallax Hour?!? omg...that would be sweet lol. But yeah, I agree Kyle being an artist I can relate to being one myself, definitely very creative if not the most creative GL. Hal's just cool with his constructs like boxing gloves, planes, drills etc. Kyle's artistic and unique with his, John's just seem dull in comparison to the other two imo.

Cruz

Banned
Funny cause Hal is right handed but here he's left handed like Sinestro and has a yellow ring,
call me crazy but Sinestro is wearing a mask!